Seorang laki-laki sudah dapat membikin anak pada usia 11 tahun?apakah itu masuk akal?apakah seorang anak umur 11 tahun telah mempunyai kemampuan untuk bereproduksi dan menghasilkan sperma buat membikin anak?semua cerita tak masuk akal di atas cuma ada dalam alkitab.ini salah satu lagi kesalahan fatal alkitab.juga sekaligus menciprat balik penghujat islam soal pernikahan Nabi Muhammad dengan Aisyah ra.simak pembahasan nya:
UMUR AHAS KETIKA NAIK TAHTA DI TAMBAH MASA PEMERINTAHAN MENJADI RAJA=20 TAHUN+16 TAHUN=UMUR AHAS KESELURUHAN IALAH 36 TAHUN.
(2) Ahas berumur dua puluh tahun pada waktu ia menjadi raja dan enam belas tahun lamanya ia memerintah di Yerusalem. Ia tidak melakukan apa yang benar di mata TUHAN, Allahnya, seperti Daud, bapa leluhurnya,(2 Raja-raja16:2)
AHAS MENINGGAL DUNIA USIA 36 TAHUN
(20) Kemudian Ahas mendapat perhentian bersama-sama dengan nenek moyangnya, dan ia dikuburkan di samping nenek moyangnya di kota Daud. Maka Hizkia, anaknya, menjadi raja menggantikan dia.(2 Raja-raja 16:20)
AHAS MENINGGAL USIA 36 TAHUN,ANAKNYA HIZKIA MENGGANTIKAN NYA MENJADI RAJA USIA 25 TAHUN.JADI AHAS MEMPUNYAI ANAK BERNAMA HIZKIA PADA UMUR 36 TAHUN-25 TAHUN=11 TAHUN.
(1) Maka dalam tahun ketiga zaman Hosea bin Ela, raja Israel, Hizkia, anak Ahas raja Yehuda menjadi raja.(2) Ia berumur dua puluh lima tahun pada waktu ia menjadi raja dan dua puluh sembilan tahun lamanya ia memerintah di Yerusalem. Nama ibunya ialah Abi, anak Zakharia.(2 Raja-raja 18:1-2)
Berikut kronologi raja-raja Yehuda dari yerusalem:
Tak satupun dari daftar kejahatan Ahas adalah menikah usia 11 tahun,lalu mempunyai permaisuri lebih muda dari 11 tahun.atau jika sang permaisuri lebih tua,sang permaisuri tak di hujat alkitab sebagai pedophilia,sebab tak ada satupun ayat yang menghujat hal itu.juga Daud kalau begitu juga seorang Pedophilia ketika menyelingkuhi bathsheba:
Menurut literature rabbinic, Sanhedrin 69b, Bathsheba cucu Ahitophel, baru berumur DELAPAN TAHUN DAN DELAPAN BULAN ketika ia melahirkan Solomon, bahkan sumber lain menyebutkan ia tidak lebih dari ENAM TAHUN.
Dipersilahkan Hitung sendiri berapa umur Bathsheba ketika ia berselingkuh dengan David,
umur berapa ia kawin dengan Uriah.
Dan jangan kaget menurut referensi diatas anak perempuan berumur tiga tahun dan satu hari bisa diperoleh dalam pernikahan dengan persetubuhan. (Sanhedrin 69a).
Batsyeba binti Eliam, isteri Uria orang Het itu,demikian Alkitab menyatakan.tak ada satu pun ayat yang menghujat Daud soal menikahi batsyeba dari SEGI USIA PERKAWINAN,tetapi hanya dari segi menyelingkuhi dan membunuh suaminya,Uria.jika soal umur dosa,maka Uria telah di hujat Allah sebagai pendosa karena telah menikahi anak kecil usia di bawah 8 tahun.YANG DI PERMASALAHKAN ALLAH adalah soal perselingkuhan daud dengan isteri uria itu dan juga membunuh uria karena ingin merebut isteri uria itu.jadi,lengkaplah penderitaan para penghujat islam,sudah ayat di atas irrasional,juga menyerang balik olok-olokan mereka pada pernikahan nabi Muhammad dengan Aisyah.
APAKAH USIA DELAPAN TAHUN WANITA SUDAH BISA MELAHIRKAN ANAK?
Beberapa kristen mengklaim bahwa BATSYEBA melahirkan solomo delapan tahun delapan bulan adalah Hoax yang tak masuk akal.alasan nya:mustahil seorang gadis kecil 8 tahun bisa hamil.coba kita cek link ini untuk membantah keraguan mereka:
Lina Medina, seven and a half months into pregnancy
|Born||September 27, 1933 (age 79)
|Known for||Youngest confirmed mother in medical history|
|Spouse(s)||Raúl Jurado (m. 1970s)|
May 14, 1939 – 1979 (aged 40)
Unknown second son
1972 (age 39–40)
Lina Medina (born September 27, 1933, in Ticrapo, Huancavelica Region, Peru) is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, giving birth at the age of five years, seven months and 17 days. She currently lives in Lima, the capital of Peru.
Born in Ticrapo, Peru, to silversmith Tiburelo Medina and Victoria Losea, Medina was brought to a hospital by her parents at the age of five years due to increasing abdominal size. She was originally thought to have had a tumor, but her doctors determined she was in her seventh month of pregnancy. Dr. Gerardo Lozada took her to Lima, Peru, before the surgery to have other specialists confirm that Medina was pregnant.
Contemporary newspaper accounts indicate that interest in the case developed on many fronts. The San Antonio Light newspaper reported in its July 16, 1939, edition—in anticipation of the girl’s expected visit to university scientific facilities in the United States—that a national Peruvian obstetrician/midwife association had demanded before the birth that the girl be transported to a national maternity hospital and quoted April 18 reports in the Peruvian paper La Crónica stating that a North American filmmaking concern sent a representative “with authority to offer the sum of $5000 to benefit the minor [in exchange for filming rights] … we know that the offer was rejected.” The same article, reprinted from a Chicago paper, noted that Dr. Lozada had made films of Medina for scientific documentation and had shown them around April 21 while addressing Peru’s National Academy of Medicine; on a subsequent visit to visit Lina’s remote hometown, some of the baggage carrying the films had been dropped into the river while crossing “a very primitive bridge”: “Enough of his pictorial record remained, however, to intrigue the learned savants.”
A month and a half after the original diagnosis, on May 14, 1939, Medina gave birth to a boy by a caesarean section necessitated by her small pelvis. The surgery was performed by Dr. Lozada and Dr. Busalleu, with Dr. Colareta providing anaesthesia. Her case was reported in detail by Dr. Edmundo Escomel in the medical journal La Presse Médicale, including the additional details that her menarche had occurred at eight months of age, in contrast to a past report stating that she had been having regular periods since she was three years old (or 2½ according to a different article). The report also detailed that she had prominent breast development by the age of four. By age five, her figure displayed pelvic widening and advanced bone maturation. When doctors performed the caesarean to deliver her baby, they found she already had fully mature sexual organs from precocious puberty.
Medina’s son weighed 2.7 kg (6.0 lb; 0.43 st) at birth and was named Gerardo after her doctor. Gerardo was raised believing that Medina was his sister, but found out at the age of 10 that she was his mother. He grew up healthy but died in 1979 at the age of 40 of a bone marrow disease.
Medina has never revealed the father of the child nor the circumstances of her impregnation. Dr. Escomel suggested she might not actually know herself by writing that Medina “couldn’t give precise responses”.
Although Lina’s father was arrested on suspicion of child sexual abuse, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the biological father who impregnated Lina was never identified. Suspects were her father, her 9-year-old mental defective brother, a drunk villager, or one of her relatives during one of frequent festivities celebrated by Andean Indians which often ended up in orgies in which rape was not uncommon. However, if this theory were accepted, there still was no explanation of how a five-year-old girl could conceive a child.
In young adulthood, she worked as a secretary in the Lima clinic of Dr. Lozada, who gave her an education and helped put her son through high school. Medina later married Raúl Jurado, who fathered her second son in 1972. As of 2002, they lived in a poor district of Lima known as “Chicago Chico” (“Little Chicago”). She refused an interview with Reuters that year, just as she had turned away many reporters in years past.
There are two published photographs documenting the case. The first was taken around the beginning of April 1939, when Medina was seven and a half months into pregnancy. Taken from Medina’s left side, it shows her standing naked in front of a neutral backdrop. This is the only published photograph of Lina taken during her pregnancy.
This photograph is of significant value because it documents her condition and the extent of her physiological development. The other photograph is of far greater clarity and was taken a year later in Lima when Gerardo was eleven months old.
Although the case was called a hoax by some, a number of doctors over the years have verified it based on biopsies, X rays of the fetal skeleton in utero, and photographs taken by the doctors caring for her. Extreme precocious puberty in children 5 or under is very uncommon; pregnancy and delivery by a child this young remains extremely rare. Extreme precocious puberty is treated to suppress fertility, preserve growth potential, and reduce the social consequences of full sexual development in childhood.
- ^ a b c d “Six decades later, world’s youngest mother awaits aid”. The Telegraph. 27 August 2002. Archived from the original on 2009-07-16. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- ^ Elgar Brown (for Chicago Evening American). “American scientists await U.S. visit of youngest mother: Peruvian girl and baby will be exhibited,” San Antonio Light, July 11, 1939, page 2A.
- ^ a b Elgar Brown (for Chicago Evening American). “Wide sympathy aroused by plight of child-mother: opportunity seen to make Lina independent,” San Antonio Light, July 16, 1939, page 4.
- ^ a b c “Youngest Mother”. Snopes.com. 21 Jul 2004. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- ^ a b “Little Mother”. Time. 1957-12-16. Archived from the original on 2009-07-16. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “Lina impregnated by her sadistic father or her deficient 9-year-old brother”. 2011.
- ^ a b c Luis Leon, Associated Press. “Son of child mother wants to be doctor,” Cedar Rapids Gazette, October 30, 1955, page 18.
- ^ La Presse Médicale. “La Plus Jeune Mère du Monde.” 47(43): 875, 1939 (31 May 1939).
- ^ The curse: a cultural history of menstruation (1988): By Janice Delaney, Mary Jane Lupton, Emily Toth
- Escomel, Edmundo (May 13, 1939). “La Plus Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (38): 744.
- Escomel, Edmundo (May 31, 1939). “La Plus Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (43): 875.
- Escomel, Edmundo (December 19, 1939). “L’ovaire de Lina Medina, la Plus Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (94): 1648.
- “Five-and-Half-Year-old Mother and Baby Reported Doing Well”. Los Angeles Times: 2. May 16, 1939.
- “Physician Upholds Birth Possibility”. Los Angeles Times: 2. May 16, 1939.
- “U.S. Health Official Returns from Peru”. The New York Times: 9. November 15, 1939.
- “Mother, 5, to Visit Here”. The New York Times: 21. August 8, 1940.
- “Wife of Peruvian Envoy Arrives to Join Him Here”. The New York Times: 8. July 29, 1941.
- “The Mother Peru Forgot”. Hamilton Spectator (Spectator Wire Services): B4. August 23, 2002.
Dari Wikipedia, ensiklopedia bebasLina Medina, tujuh setengah bulan ke kehamilan
Lahir September 27, 1933 (umur 79)
Dikenal untuk ibu dikonfirmasi termuda dalam sejarah medis
Pasangan (s) Raúl Jurado (m. 1970)
Anak Gerardo Medina
14 Mei 1939 – 1979 (umur 40)
Diketahui kedua anak
1972 (usia 39-40)
Lina Medina (lahir September 27, 1933, di Ticrapo, Huancavelica Region, Peru) adalah ibu termuda dikonfirmasi dalam sejarah medis, melahirkan pada usia lima tahun, tujuh bulan dan 17 hari. Dia saat ini tinggal di Lima, ibukota Peru.
1 Awal pembangunan
3 Kemudian hidup
5 Lihat juga
Lahir di Ticrapo, Peru,  ke Medina Tiburelo perak dan Victoria Losea,  Madinah dibawa ke rumah sakit oleh orang tuanya pada usia lima tahun karena ukuran perut meningkat. Dia awalnya dianggap memiliki tumor, tetapi para dokter ditentukan dia di bulan ketujuh kehamilannya. Dr Gerardo Lozada membawanya ke Lima, Peru, sebelum operasi untuk memiliki spesialis lain mengkonfirmasi bahwa Madinah hamil.
Surat kabar kontemporer menunjukkan bahwa minat dalam kasus dikembangkan di berbagai bidang. Surat kabar San Antonio Light dilaporkan dalam nya, 16 Juli 1939, edisi-dalam mengantisipasi kunjungan gadis itu diharapkan fasilitas universitas ilmiah di Amerika Serikat-bahwa Peru nasional dokter kandungan / bidan asosiasi telah meminta sebelum kelahiran bahwa gadis itu diangkut ke rumah sakit bersalin nasional dan dikutip April 18 laporan di koran La Peru Crónica menyatakan bahwa kekhawatiran Utara pembuatan film Amerika mengirim perwakilan “dengan kewenangan untuk menawarkan sejumlah uang $ 5000 untuk menguntungkan minor [dalam pertukaran untuk syuting hak] … kita tahu bahwa tawaran itu ditolak “ Artikel yang sama, dicetak ulang dari kertas Chicago, mencatat bahwa Dr Lozada telah membuat film dari Madinah untuk dokumentasi ilmiah dan telah menunjukkan mereka sekitar April 21 Sementara menyikapi Peru National Academy of Medicine,. pada kunjungan berikutnya untuk mengunjungi kampung terpencil Lina, beberapa bagasi membawa film telah jatuh ke sungai saat melintasi “sebuah jembatan yang sangat primitif”: “Cukup catatan bergambar nya tetap, namun, untuk intrik para sarjana belajar.” 
Sebulan setengah setelah diagnosis awal, pada tanggal 14 Mei 1939, Madinah melahirkan anak laki-laki dengan operasi caesar diharuskan oleh panggul kecilnya. Operasi itu dilakukan oleh Dr Lozada dan Dr Busalleu, dengan Dr Colareta memberikan anestesi. Kasusnya dilaporkan secara detail oleh Dr Edmundo Escomel dalam jurnal medis La Presse Médicale, termasuk rincian tambahan bahwa menarche nya telah terjadi pada delapan bulan, berbeda dengan laporan sebelumnya yang menyatakan bahwa dia telah mengalami periode reguler karena dia berusia tiga tahun  (atau 2 ½ menurut sebuah artikel yang berbeda ). Laporan ini juga rinci bahwa dia memiliki perkembangan payudara menonjol pada usia empat. Pada usia lima tahun, sosoknya ditampilkan pelebaran panggul dan pematangan tulang canggih. Ketika dokter melakukan operasi caesar untuk melahirkan bayinya, mereka menemukan dia sudah memiliki organ seksual sepenuhnya matang dari pubertas prekoks.
Madinah tidak pernah mengungkapkan ayah dari anak maupun keadaan impregnasi nya. Dr Escomel menyarankan dia mungkin tidak benar-benar tahu dirinya dengan menulis bahwa Madinah “tidak bisa memberikan tanggapan yang tepat”. 
Meskipun ayah Lina ditangkap atas dugaan pelecehan seksual anak, dia kemudian dibebaskan karena kurangnya bukti, dan ayah biologis yang diresapi Lina tidak pernah diidentifikasi.   Tersangka adalah ayahnya, dia 9 tahun adik cacat mental,  seorang warga mabuk, atau salah satu kerabatnya dalam salah satu perayaan yang sering dirayakan oleh Andean Indian yang sering berakhir dalam pesta pora di mana pemerkosaan tidak jarang. Namun, jika teori ini diterima, masih ada penjelasan tentang bagaimana seorang gadis lima tahun bisa hamil. 
Pada dewasa muda, ia bekerja sebagai sekretaris di klinik Dr Lozada Lima, yang memberinya pendidikan dan membantu meletakkan anaknya melalui sekolah tinggi.   Medina kemudian menikah Raúl Jurado, yang menjadi ayah anak keduanya di 1972. Pada tahun 2002, mereka tinggal di sebuah distrik miskin Lima dikenal sebagai “Chicago Chico” (“Little Chicago”)  Dia menolak wawancara dengan Reuters. Tahun itu,  seperti dia berpaling banyak wartawan dalam beberapa tahun masa lalu .
Ada dua foto yang dipublikasikan mendokumentasikan kasus. Yang pertama diambil sekitar awal April 1939, ketika berusia tujuh Madinah dan setengah bulan ke kehamilan. Diambil dari sisi kiri Medina, itu menunjukkan berdiri telanjang di depan latar belakang netral. Ini adalah foto-satunya dipublikasikan Lina diambil selama kehamilannya.
Foto ini adalah nilai yang signifikan karena mendokumentasikan kondisinya dan sejauh mana perkembangan fisiologis nya.  Foto yang lain adalah kejelasan jauh lebih besar dan dibawa setahun kemudian di Lima ketika Gerardo berusia sebelas bulan.
Meskipun kasus ini disebut tipuan oleh beberapa, sejumlah dokter selama bertahun-tahun telah diverifikasi berdasarkan biopsi, sinar X dari kerangka janin dalam rahim, dan foto-foto yang diambil oleh dokter merawatnya.  pubertas prekoks Ekstrem di anak 5 atau di bawah sangat jarang, kehamilan dan persalinan oleh anak muda ini masih sangat jarang. Pubertas prekoks ekstrim diperlakukan untuk menekan kesuburan, mempertahankan potensi pertumbuhan, dan mengurangi konsekuensi sosial dari perkembangan seksual di masa kecil penuh.
^ Abcd “Enam dekade kemudian, ibu termuda di dunia menunggu bantuan”. The Telegraph. 27 Agustus 2002. Diarsipkan dari aslinya pada 2009-07-16. Diakses 2009-07-14.
^ Elgar Brown (untuk Chicago Evening Amerika). “Ilmuwan Amerika menunggu AS mengunjungi ibu termuda: perempuan Peru dan bayi akan dipamerkan,” San Antonio Cahaya, 11 Juli 1939, halaman 2A.
^ A b Elgar Brown (untuk Chicago Evening Amerika). “Simpati lebar terangsang oleh penderitaan anak-ibu: kesempatan yang dilihat untuk membuat Lina independen,” San Antonio Cahaya, 16 Juli 1939, halaman 4.
^ A b c “Ibu termuda”. Snopes.com. 21 Jul 2004. Diakses September 30, 2011.
^ A b “Ibu kecil”. Waktu. 1957/12/16. Diarsipkan dari aslinya pada 2009-07-16. Diakses 2011-11-16.
^ “Lina diresapi oleh ayah sadis nya atau kekurangan nya 9 tahun adik”. 2011.
^ A b c Luis Leon, Associated Press. “Anak ibu anak ingin menjadi dokter,” Cedar Rapids Gazette, 30 Oktober 1955, halaman 18.
^ La Presse Médicale. “La Ditambah Jeune Mère du Monde.” 47 (43): 875, 1939 (31 Mei 1939).
^ Kutukan: sejarah budaya menstruasi (1988): Dengan Janice Delaney, Mary Jane Lupton, Emily Toth
Escomel, Edmundo (13 Mei, 1939). “La Ditambah Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (38): 744.
Escomel, Edmundo (31 Mei 1939). “La Ditambah Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (43): 875.
Escomel, Edmundo (19 Desember 1939). “L’ovaire de Lina Medina, la Ditambah Jeune Mère du Monde”. La Presse Médicale 47 (94): 1648.
“Lima-dan-Half-Year-tua Ibu dan Bayi Dilaporkan Melakukan Yah”. Los Angeles Times: 2. 16 Mei 1939.
“Dokter menjunjung tinggi Lahir Kemungkinan”. Los Angeles Times: 2. 16 Mei 1939.
“AS Pengembalian Dinas Kesehatan dari Peru”. The New York Times: 9. November 15, 1939.
“Ibu, 5, untuk Kunjungi Di sini”. The New York Times: 21. 8 Agustus 1940.
“Istri Utusan Peru Tiba-Nya untuk Join Here”. The New York Times: 8. 29 Juli 1941.
“The Peru Ibu Lupa”. Hamilton Penonton (Penonton Jasa Wire): B4. 23 Agustus 2002.
List of youngest birth mothers
|This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably. Please consider splitting content into sub-articles and/or condensing it. (November 2012)|
This is a list of known biological mothers under 12 years of age.
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|May 14, 1939||Lina Medina||5 years,
|Unknown||Peru||Lina Vanessa Medina, from the hamlet of Antacancha (in the Ticrapo District of Peru), gave birth by cesarean section in Lima at age 5 1⁄2. The infant was 2.64 kg (5.8 lb), 47.5 cm (18.7 in) boy, and was named Gerardo. Medina’s parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumor, took her to a hospital in late March, where she was found to be 7 months pregnant. By interrogating her parents, the doctors understood that Medina had entered into precocious puberty (when hormone glands are activated earlier than normal) very early after her birth. Although Medina’s father was arrested on suspicion of sexual abuse, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the baby’s biological father was never identified. Suspects included her father, her 9-year-old mentally defective brother, or a drunk villager.|
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|August 19, 1934||Template:Inani
(Елизавета “Лиза” Грищенко)
|6 years||Her 69-year-old grandfather||Soviet Union||Yelizaveta “Liza” Gryshchenko, who had celebrated her 6th birthday several days earlier, gave birth with the aid of forceps and retractors in Kharkov, Ukraine, after being impregnated by her 69-year-old maternal grandfather, a former sailor. Gryshchenko’s parents did not want the obstetricians to perform a cesarean section, as it was considered dangerous at the time. The 3 kg (6.6 lb), 52 cm (20 in) infant girl died during labor due to an early placental tear; she had been born at full term and apparently of good constitution, and, according to doctors, would have survived if she had been extracted more quickly, reanimated, and oxygenated. After the incident, the family emigrated to Vladivostok, taking the girl’s grandfather with them.|
|June 7, 1932||H.||6 years,
|Unknown||India||The 6-year-old known only as “H.” gave birth by cesarean section to a girl weighing 4.19 lb (1.90 kg) at Victoria Zanana Hospital in Delhi. She was initially admitted for what was thought to be an abdominal tumor, as she complained of localized pain in her lower abdomen. Her father said she was 7, but civic records gave her birth date as October 11, 1925, making than 6 years and 7 months old at the time of labor. She had never menstruated and her breasts were still far from being fully developed, yet she was able to breastfeed her child for 9 months.|
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|December 5, 1759||Anna Mummenthaler||8 years,
|A relative of her parents||Switzerland||Anna Mummenthaler of Lauperswil, Canton of Bern gave birth to a stillborn girl when she was 8 years old.|
|December 1884||Mum-Zi||8 years,
|Chief Akkiri||Nigeria||Mum-Zi was a member of Chief Akkiri’s harem on the island of Calabar. Her daughter also gave birth extremely early, making Mum-Zi a grandmother at age 17.|
|August 1893||Zi||8 years,
|A relative or familiar of Chief Akkiri||Nigeria||Zi, Mum-Zi’s daughter, became a mother at the age of 8 years 8 months.|
|August 1933||Unidentified||8 years||Her husband[note 1]||India||An unidentified 8-year-old girl in Kashmir reportedly died in labor along with her child. The girl’s mother, a destitute widow, said she had been forced to accept an offer of marriage for her daughter.|
|September 13, 1936||Griseldina Acuña||8 years,
|A family friend||Colombia||Griseldina Acuña of San Zenón, Magdalena Department, gave birth to a boy weighing 5 lb (2.3 kg). She was reported to have begun menstruating at age 3.|
|December 2, 1957||Hilda Trujillo||8 years,
|Her 22-year-old cousin||Peru||Hilda Trujillo gave birth to a girl named María del Rosario, who was over 6 lb (2.7 kg), at a hospital in Lima. Contrary to what was reported in Time on December 16, 1957 and many other sources, she was not 9 years old, but rather one year younger. Her orphaned cousin had been staying in her family’s one-room residence when he raped her; he was later arrested.|
|January 12, 1993||Zulma Guadalupe Morales||8 years||Her uncle||Mexico||Zulma Guadalupe Morales, raped by her uncle, gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 7.04 lb (3.19 kg) at a hospital in Guadalajara, Jalisco.|
|Kostia, her 13-year-old friend and neighbor|| Russia
|Anya was a Muslim Chechen who had reached puberty at 7 and was abused by her 13-year-old neighbor. She gave birth in Rostov-on-Don to a girl she named Dasha, becoming the youngest known mother in Eastern Europe for six decades.|
|September 9, 2004||Unidentified||8 years,
|A 32-year-old client from prostitution||Colombia||Admitted to hospital in Bogota on September 9, 2004 for severe abdominal cramps and nausea, an 8-year-old girl was found to be 8 months pregnant. She underwent an emergency cesarean section and gave birth to a boy. An inquiry showed that she had been prostituted by her parents and had been impregnated by a 32-year-old regular customer. The clinical analysis also revealed she had been forced to continue prostituting herself until her sixth month of pregnancy.|
|October 11, 2004||Unidentified||8 years,
|The 32-year-old employee of the neighborhood pharmacy||Colombia||An unidentified girl’s pregnancy was revealed by a policeman who became suspicious in early September 2004 when he noticed the girl’s swollen abdomen and thought she was a drug smuggler. After the girl had X-rays done, the officer told her mother that the girl was pregnant; the hospital confirmed she was at her 32nd week of pregnancy. The girl revealed that she had been raped by an employee at the pharmacy in Ciudad Bolívar when she had gone to fetch her sick mother’s medicine. She gave birth at the Meissen Hospital.|
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|March 1881||Unidentified||9 years,
|A close relative||UK||Henry Dodd of Rillington, Yorkshire reportedly delivered a baby weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) to a nine-year-old girl in 1881. The baby was stated to have only three toes on its left foot and to have died of convulsions sometime after birth. The girl reportedly began menstruating at twelve months old.|
|March 16, 1908||Estelle P.||9 years||Unknown||USA||Dr. V. I. Pittman of Cadaretta, Mississippi reported to have delivered a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) to nine-year-old Estelle P.  She baptized her baby Cindy Alejandra after her best friend.|
|August 28, 1957||Unidentified||9 years,
|Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a premature boy weighing 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) at the University of Arkansas Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.|
|March 28, 1966||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown||South Africa||A nine-year-old from Brakpan, South Africa gave birth by cesarean section to a baby at a hospital 30 miles (48 km) east of Johannesburg.|
|October 18, 1967||María Eulalia Allende||9 years||Ernesto Allende, her cousin in his early 20s||Argentina||María Eulalia Allende, from a village in northern Córdoba Province, gave birth to a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) at a hospital in the city of Córdoba. Ernesto Allende, the alleged father, disappeared two months before the birth and was sought by police.|
|December 5, 1968||Unidentified||9 years||A farm boy from her village||Argentina||A girl from Cachari gave birth to a baby weighing 5 lb (2.3 kg) at a hospital in Azul, Buenos Aires Province. The young father reportedly offered to marry the girl, but her parents refused to give their consent.|
|June 11, 1971||Unidentified||9 years||Her father, who was reportedly sought by police||Peru||A 9-year-old girl from the El Porvenir neighborhood of Lima gave birth to a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) at a hospital in the same city.|
|July 10, 1980||Venesia Xoagus||9 years||Unknown||Namibia||Venesia Xoagus, a Damara girl, gave birth by cesarean section to a healthy 3 kg (6.6 lb) boy at a hospital in Otjiwarongo.|
|March 25, 1986||Maria Eliane Jesus Mascarenhas||9 years,
|Cosme Primo dos Santos, her 16-year-old nephew by adoption||Brazil||Maria Eliane Jesus Mascarenhas, an orphaned girl adopted by rural farm workers after her mother died in childbirth, gave birth by cesarean section to a 7 lb (3.2 kg) girl named Diane in Jequié.|
|April 1986||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown||Kenya||An unidentified girl delivered a daughter at Kenyatta Hospital in Nairobi.|
|March 12, 1990||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown||Turkey||A 9-year-old girl gave birth by cesarean section to a boy at a clinic in Afyonkarahisar.|
|November 1994||Leyla M.||9 years||A client from prostitution or one of her relatives who raped her||Iran||According to information gathered by Amnesty International Leyla M., from Arak, Iran, had been prostituted by her mother starting from the age of 8, and clients included relatives, She had three children, the first at the of age 9 and then twins at age 14. At age 19 (and with the mental age of 8), she as condemned and faced the death penalty for the “moral offenses” of debauchery, incest, and illegitimate motherhood.|
|February 26, 2001||Wanwisa Janmuk
|9 years||Her 27-year-old husband[note 2]||Thailand||Wanwisa Janmuk, legally married at 8, gave birth to a girl when she was 9 at a hospital in Phetchabun.|
|April 1, 2003||María||9 years,
|Her stepfather (allegedly)||El Salvador||María, from Candelaria de la Frontera, gave birth by cesarean section to a boy she named José Manuel. María stepfather is the alleged father, as she has claimed that he had repeatedly raped her.|
|March 1, 2004||Unidentified||9 years||A student at her school||Singapore||A Singaporean girl gave birth to a boy after being impregnated by a fellow student at her school. Her mother initially thought she had a urinary tract infection, but upon taking her to the doctor, learned she was already six months pregnant. The baby was placed up for adoption.|
|December 25, 2004||Unidentified||9 years,
|A teenager in her neighborhood||Colombia||A girl from Medellin, Antioquia, born in early January 1995, gave birth to a premature baby by cesarean section on Christmas Day 2004, at 9 years and 11 months. She had been described as flippant and disobedient, sleeping out regularly and hanging around the streets in bad company. She left school after only three years, much to the dismay of her 36-year-old mother. The girl became pregnant by a neighborhood teen whose identity she swore to protect. She again fell pregnant at the age of 10 1⁄2, this time by a man in his forties who had helped her in her early motherhood. On February 10, 2006, she gave birth to her second child at the age of 11 years and 1 month. Social services and her mother considered it preferable to place her in a home for teen mothers, where she would be supervised and monitored until age 18.|
|December 2005||Unidentified||9 years||Emmanuel Mbazumutima, the family’s houseboy||Rwanda||Raped by her parents’ houseboy, an unidentified girl gave birth to a boy by cesarean section at a hospital in Butare, Rwanda. The girl underwent breast development at age six and menarche at age eight.|
|July 7, 2006||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown||Brazil||A girl of the Apurinã, an indigenous people from the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, gave birth to a girl weighing nearly 2.2 kg (4.9 lb) by cesarean section at a hospital in Manaus.|
|December 2, 2006||Nuvia V. T.||9 years||Avilio Arostica Berrospi, her 28-year-old cousin||Peru||A girl from Huánuco, Peru gave birth to a 2.5 kg (5.5 lb), 47 cm (19 in) boy via cesarean at a hospital in Lima on her ninth birthday. She became pregnant after being raped by two of her cousins, one 17 years old and the other 28; Avilio, 28, identified as the father using DNA testing.|
|March 20, 2007||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown||Philippines||The local media reported that a 9-year-old gave birth in Barangaly Turo, Bocaue, just one week before an 11-year old gave birth in the same district.|
|May 3, 2007||Unidentified||9 years,
|Andrés Gabriel Gabriel, her 57-year-old father||Honduras||In La Esperanza, the daughter of Andrés Gabriel Gabriel and María Valentina Lorenzo became pregnant at age 9 after having been abused by her father since the age of 6. Upon discovering the pregnancy, Lorenzo tried to persuade her to tell to the authorities that she was 13 years old rather than 9 1⁄2, and that her father was actually her stepfather. The young girl gave birth to a daughter by cesarean section in Tegucigalpa.|
|July 27, 2008||Unidentified||9 years,
|Alexis Rigoberto Morazán Raudales, her 32-year-old stepfather||Honduras||A girl from San Pedro Sula was raped repeatedly by her stepfather from the age of 8, and became pregnant in December 2007, shortly after her ninth birthday. In early June, the girl was hospitalized for nausea and vomiting, and doctors were surprised to find she was 6 months pregnant. She gave birth to a son in late July 2008. The stepfather was arrested and the mother is being sought,[timeframe?] as police claim she knew that Morazán Raudales raped her daughter but did nothing to prevent it, instead threatening her. The girl was placed in care[clarification needed] with her baby.|
|November 2008||Unidentified||9 years||Her 31-year-old neighbor who regularly accompanied her to school||Colombia||A girl from the campaigns[clarification needed] surrounding Bucaramanga, Colombia, gave birth to a boy in mid-November 2008 via cesarean section at age 9. A doctor from the Child Welfare’ Health Department had discovered in mid-August that she was 5 months pregnant. The girl implicated her 31-year-old neighbor, who regularly accompanied her via deserted trails to her rural school where she was in 5th grade. She stated that he had thrown her to the ground in the forest in mid-March and raped her.|
|January 27, 2010||Unidentified||9 years||Unknown, though her father is suspected of raping her||China||A girl from Songyuan, China gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg) at a hospital in Changchun. Circumstances surrounding the girl’s pregnancy are not clearly known, and her parents sought legal help once it was discovered.|
|May 15, 2010||Unidentified||9 years||Her lover, a 14-year-old neighbor|| Malaysia
|A 9-year-old Chinese girl from Penang, Malaysia gave birth to a healthy boy. No police report was made by the parents, who knew that the father was their 14-year-old neighbor whom their daughter loved.|
|October 1, 2010||F. (“Zeina”) G.||9 years,
|S.D., the uncle of her grandmother’s tenant||Senegal||The orphan girl “Zeina”, from a neighborhood in Dakar, Senegal and brought up by her grandmother, was raped by the almost 60-year-old uncle of the latter’s tenant. Noting the absence of her menstruations and her weight gain, her grandmother and her aunt became aware of her pregnancy in June, when she was 5 months pregnant. Zeina gave birth by cesarean section at the Grand Yoff Hospital, to a daughter she rejected and refused to breastfeed.|
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|April 20, 1834||Sally Deweese||10 years||Unknown||USA||Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky was reported by Dr. D. Rowlett to have delivered a girl weighing 7.75 pounds (3.52 kg). Deweese allegedly developed breasts within weeks of birth and began menstruating at 12 months.|
|February 1, 1858||Elizabeth Drayton||10 years,
|Her aunt’s nephew, reported to be 15–17 years old||USA||Elizabeth Drayton of Taunton, Massachusetts was reported to have given birth naturally to a boy weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) after having been in labor for two or three days.|
|Her husband||Syria||A Jewish girl from Damascus, via hereditary precocious pregnancy pre-menarche, gave birth to a daughter at 10 years and 9 months in 1861, then became a grandmother at just 21 when her child in turn gave birth at 10 years and 3 months in 1871.|
|Her husband||Syria||A Jewish girl from Damascus, whose mother gave birth to her at 10 years of age, also gave birth when she was 10, making her mother a grandmother at the age of 21.|
|April 1873||Unidentified||10 years,
|“A native gentleman”||India||In an account published in 1873, C. MacNamara described having been called in early spring to examine a baby boy in Calcutta, who had reportedly been born to a 10-year-old girl.|
|September 10, 1895||Annie H.||10 years,
|Her 56-year-old father||USA||Annie H., born in Bland County, Virginia, gave birth to a baby weighing 5 lb (2.3 kg). As the girl had undeveloped breasts and could not produce milk, her mother, who had given birth to a child herself a few months prior, nursed the girl’s baby for the week it lived. Annie H. was stated to have started menstruating regularly at age five.|
|December 13, 1905||Sallie Ellison||10 years,
|Unknown||USA||Sallie Ellison gave birth to a baby weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) at the age of 10 years, 2 months in Bristol, Virginia.|
|April 9, 1910||Annie Epps||10 years||Unknown||USA||Annie Epps of Chicago gave birth to a girl weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg) at the county hospital in 1910.|
|July 30, 1922||Elizabeth Irwin||10 years||Rev. L. W. Irwin, her stepfather, charged with contributing to her delinquency||USA||Elizabeth Irwin of Hardin County, Ohio gave birth to a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) in 1922. Reverend Irwin reportedly prayed for the salvation of the jury that later convicted him.|
|February 1923||Mary Cavender||10 years||Willie Larue, the 26-year-old son of the girl’s foster parents||USA||Mary Cavender of Hidalgo County, Texas gave birth to a boy weighing 4.5 lb (2.0 kg) in 1923. Willie Larue was charged with having “improper relations” with Cavender and sentenced to 15 years in prison. Admitting his paternity, Larue was sentenced to fifteen years in prison.|
|April 4, 1930||Evilan Johnson||10 years||Unknown||USA||Evilan Johnson gave birth to a baby weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) at a hospital in Yazoo City, Mississippi in 1930.|
|October 10, 1939||María Justina Lez||10 years||Her boyfriend||Argentina||María Justina Lez of Villa Mercedes, San Luis, Argentina gave birth to a girl at San Roque Hospital in 1939. The child’s father reportedly petitioned for the right to marry the mother, as marriage was forbidden to girls under 13 years of age.|
|January 10, 1944||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth naturally to a daughter weighing 8.5 lb (3.9 kg) at a hospital in Monahans, Texas in 1944.|
|March 3, 1949||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 7.3 lb (3.3 kg) at a hospital in Wilmington, Delaware in 1949.|
|May 20, 1949||Unidentified||10 years,
|Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a boy weighing 7.8 lb (3.5 kg) at Barber Hospital in Butler, Alabama in 1949.|
|May 25, 1950||Sarah Moore||10 years,
|Unknown||USA||Sarah Moore gave birth prematurely to a girl in Charleston, Mississippi in 1950.|
|June 21, 1950||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a baby boy weighing 6.5 lb (2.9 kg) at a hospital in Omaha, Nebraska in 1950.|
|July 13, 1951||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a boy weighing 7.19 lb (3.26 kg) in Picayune, Mississippi; the girl’s mother was 23 at the time.|
|June 14, 1953||Unidentified||10 years||A 50-year-old man who lived in the same apartment building as her foster parents.||USA||A girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 5.94 lb (2.69 kg) at a home for unwed mothers in Youngstown, Ohio in 1953.|
|November 30, 1954||Felicia Delgado Gomez||10 years||Unknown||Costa Rica||Felicia Delgado Gomez gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 5.75 lb (2.61 kg) at a hospital in Limón, Costa Rica, in 1954.|
|August 3, 1956||Unidentified||10 years||Her 18-year-old brother, who was arrested||USA||A girl from Spartanburg County, South Carolina gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg) in the city of Spartanburg.|
|January 22, 1958||Unidentified||10 years||Her older sister’s husband, age 28, was charged||USA||A girl gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) at a hospital in San Francisco.|
|February 6, 1964||María Sanchez Gonzalez||10 years||Unknown||Mexico||María Sanchez Gonzalez of Colonia Morelos, Mexico City gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 5.5 lb (2.5 kg).|
|February 12, 1964||Unidentified||10 years,
|A 16-year-old boy, her foster family’s son||USA||A 10-year-old gave birth by cesarean section to a daughter weighing 5.94 lb (2.69 kg) at a hospital in Chicago.|
|September 17, 1967||Hortensia Gomez Juan||10 years||Her family’s neighbor for whom the girl worked as a servant; he was arrested for rape||Mexico||Hortensia Gomez Juan gave birth to a boy weighing 4.44 lb (2.01 kg) in Xalapa, Mexico in 1967.[not in citation given]|
|November 29, 1968||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||Belgium||In 1968, a 10-year-old gave birth by cesarean section in Antwerp, Belgium.|
|July 1969||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth naturally to a boy weighing 5.63 lb (2.55 kg) at Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia on July 29, 1969.|
|August 14, 1971||Mirta Fontora||10 years||Unknown||Argentina||Mirta Fontora, a girl from Pilar Partido, Argentina, gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 6.5 lb (2.9 kg) at a hospital in Pilar.|
|May 1975||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||Finland||An anonymous girl who gave birth at age 10 in Finland became the country’s youngest mother.|
|May 25, 1979||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl age 10 gave birth six weeks premature to twin girls, both weighing 3.38 lb (1.53 kg), by induced labor at a hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is thought to have been the youngest mother of twins in U.S. history at the time.|
|July 7, 1982||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||USA||A girl age 10 from a rural town in eastern Texas gave birth to a premature baby girl, weighing 4.5 lb (2.0 kg), at Hermann Hospital in Houston. All other details were withheld by request.|
|April 5, 1984||Unidentified||10 years,
|The girl’s uncle and the husband of one of her babysitters were both charged with molesting her||USA||A 10-year-old gave birth naturally to a 6.25 lb (2.83 kg) baby girl in Chicago. The girl, who had not known she was pregnant, went to St. Anthony Hospital on April 4 seeking treatment for abdominal pain, and was transferred to the high-risk maternity unit at Cook County Hospital the next day. The girl’s uncle and her babysitter’s husband were accused of raping her: the uncle admitted to doing so six times, but the babysitter’s husband denied the allegations and passed a polygraph.|
|April 5, 1996||Unidentified||10 years||A neighbor who raped her||Brazil||In 1996, a 10-year-old gave birth by cesarean section in Rondonópolis, Mato Grosso.|
|July 1998||Unidentified||10 years,
|Paul Narvios, the 50-year-old companion of her mother||USA||Taking advantage of his relationship with her mother that lasted a few months between late 1997 and early 1998, Paul Narvios, 50, abused the girl 19 times when she was between 9 1⁄2 and 10 years old. She exposed him and gave birth in San Mateo County, California. Narvios was sentenced by DNA evidence on September 8, 1999 to thirty-one years in prison, including a twenty-six years security, and $40,000 fine, with prohibition with re-approaching mother, daughter, and baby.|
|September 25, 2000||Unidentified||10 years||Her 28-year-old brother, who was arrested on a charge of rape|| Argentina
|A girl from Bolivia gave birth to a daughter weighing 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lb) by cesarean section at a hospital in Parque Patricios. Buenos Aires.|
|September 23, 2002||Unidentified||10 years||A 38-year-old man, the brother of girl’s mother’s boyfriend, was arrested||Saint Lucia||A 10-year-old gave birth to a boy weighing 4 lb (1.8 kg) in Saint Lucia.|
|November 2, 2003||Samantha Goodman||10 years,
|An Indian schoolfriend, allegedly 10 years old, though most likely 12||Zimbabwe||Samantha Goodman, 10 ⁄4 years old, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, gave birth in Materdei Hospital to a 6 lb (2.7 kg) girl, who was named Courtney. When Goodman was 16, she explained in detail what had happened six years earlier: “At a party at a friend early 2003, playing hide and seek, we slipped into the family’s library, where we took a book for adults and laughed on the picture of a guy with his sex in a girl’s one, and we thought it would be funny that we were trying to do it… We did it! It was funny! A few months later, my mother noticed that my belly had grown enormously. Driving me so urgently to the doctor, she was shocked to discover I was pregnant. Very devout, it was out of question for her I abort… At the idea of giving birth, I was very scared, but, ultimately, it was less painful than when I broke my arm!”|
|November 13, 2003||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||Peru||A girl from Monzón District, Peru gave birth by cesarean section to a baby weighing over 3 kg (6.6 lb) at Hermilio Valdizán Hospital in Huánuco.|
|January 7, 2004||Unidentified||10 years||The 29-year-old boyfriend of her 21-year-old sister||Argentina||A 10-year-old gave birth to a baby weighing 3.22 kg (7.1 lb) in Merlo Partido, Argentina.|
|April 13, 2005||G. R. F.||10 years||Luis Ramos Coral, her 24-year-old stepfather|| Chile
|A Bolivian girl living in Calama, Chile, gave birth to a boy by cesarean section at a hospital in Antofagasta. The child became pregnant after having been raped by her stepfather (supposedly her father, purported as in Calama)[clarification needed] at age 9. Her parents, who both came from Colchaca village in Potosí, Bolivia, were jailed.|
|June 27, 2005||Gladys Chelagat||10 years||The approximately 60-year-old caregiver who had nurtured her since her earliest childhood||Kenya||Gladys Chelagat from Kericho, Rift Valley Province gave birth to a boy weighing 6.17 lb (2.80 kg) by cesarean section at a district hospital.|
|August 28, 2005||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown; her stepfather and her brother were suspected|| Switzerland
|A young girl gave birth to a daughter at a hospital in Sion, Switzerland. She had immigrated from Cameroon to Martigny, then Sierre, Switzerland, with her siblings after her mother married a Swiss citizen. A 68-year-old man who was in a relationship with the mother admitted to having molested the girl but a DNA test found that he was not the father of the girl’s child.|
|April 3, 2006||Monserrat Alvarado Gómez||10 years,
|Juan Ruelas Martínez, her family’s 47-year-old neighbor||Mexico||Monserrat Alvarado Gómez of Jaral del Progreso, Guanajuato born on September 16, 1995, gave birth naturally to a girl weighing 2.3 kilograms (5.1 lb) whom, she named Marisol. Ruelas Martínez, her neighbor, was sentenced to 11 1⁄2 years in prison for raping her.|
|April 2006||Unidentified||10 years||William Edward Ronca, her 26-year-old stepfather who raped her||USA||A young girl in Abbeville, South Carolina gave birth by cesarean section. The baby was placed up for adoption. Ronca admitted to having molested the girl over a two-year period and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.|
|April 2006||Unidentified||10 years,
|Julián Andrés H. López, the 30-year-old Colombian boyfriend of her babysitter, who was arrested|| Spain
|A Colombian girl gave birth to a daughter in Ourense, Spain. She had been raped by the babysitter’s boyfriend while her mother, a widowed and destitute immigrant, prostituted herself in a brothel in Santiago, north of Ourense, to earn money to feed her.|
|June 14, 2006||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown||Brazil||In 2006, a 10-year-old gave birth by cesarean section to a baby in Marechal Deodoro, Brazil.|
|July 2006||Unidentified||10 years||Her 13-year-old boyfriend||Belgium||A girl from Montigny-le-Tilleul gave birth in 2006 to a child fathered by her boyfriend and schoolmate. After she had begun gaining weight, her mother put her on a diet, but when the girl visited a doctor, it was discovered that she was nine months pregnant. News of the birth did not become publicly known until 2007.|
|August 14, 2006||Unidentified||10 years,
|Her father||Mauritius||A young girl, born on March 5, 1996, had menstruated since age 8 and became pregnant by her father from a rape in November 2005, which happened on a day when she was sick and stayed at home with him. She gave birth to her daughter by cesarean section on August 14, 2006, and the father was sent to prison.|
|October 20, 2006||N.||10 years,
|Francisco das Chagas, her 26-year-old boyfriend||Brazil||N., daughter of Francisca Ferreira dos Santos and born on December 12, 1995, gave birth by cesarean section to a baby girl at São Camilo de Itapipoca hospital in Itapipoca, Brazil. Francisco das Chagas de Lima, her boyfriend, was also her 14-year-old sister’s ex-boyfriend.|
|July 2, 2007||Lucila||10 years||Noé Velásquez Velásquez, her parents’ 65-year-old landlord||Mexico||In 2007, 10-year-old Lucila of San Lorenzo Cacaotepec, Oaxaca gave birth to a boy. Noé Velásquez Velásquez, the landlord of the house her parents rented, was jailed.|
|November 9, 2007||“Evita”||10 years||Alejandro Torres, her 22-year-old cousin||Nicaragua||Originally from the rural island region of El Tortuguero, the poorest part of Nicaragua, 10-year-old “Evita” gave birth by cesarean section in Managua after spending two months in Bluefields. Four months earlier, her mother had summoned a campaign doctor to their farm to examine her daughter’s inflated abdomen; the doctor found that she was 5 months pregnant. A few weeks later, her mother revealed to the press that Evita had been raped by her 22-year-old cousin Alejandro.|
|February 29, 2008||Rosa “Rosita”||10 years,
|Carmen Aguilar, her 33-year-old stepfather||Nicaragua||Rosa (“the other Rosita”),[note 3] born June 25, 1997 in San Miguelito, Rio San Juan Department, gave birth to a boy by cesarean section at 8 1⁄2 months of pregnancy at the Bertha Calderón Hospital in Managua. Sexually assaulted since age 8 by her stepfather Carmen, she never experienced menstruation, as she became pregnant at her first ovulation. Her mother did not hesitate, she reports, to beat and whip her. Her pregnancy was discovered by chance at 5 1⁄2 months, during a tour of rural medical for the poor in early December 2007.|
|April 28, 2008||Unidentified||10 years||Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, her 37-year-old stepfather||USA||Isabel Chasearez’s 10-year-old daughter, from St. Anthony, Idaho, gave birth by cesarean section to a girl weighing approximately 6 lb (2.7 kg) at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg after having been raped by Chasearez’s boyfriend.[not in citation given] The man, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, was jailed on one felony count of rape with impregnation; Chasearez was jailed as well for failing to provide proper prenatal care.|
|March 18, 2009||Unidentified||10 years||Fede Datilus, a 33-year-old sex offender|| USA
|The 10-year-old Haitian girl of Lantana, Florida, became pregnant from rape at the age of 9. Her father learned of her pregnancy only when he took her to the clinic when she suffered labor contractions on March 18, 2009. The same day, she gave birth naturally to a full-term boy. Reluctantly, she exposed Datilus to investigators who interviewed her through a Haitian Creole interpreter (she spoke only little English, having arrived illegally in the U.S. only 30 months before). She confided that she had been afraid that she and her father would be deported to Haiti – a threat used by her attacker. Datilus was sentenced to life imprisonment for raping a minor under 12 years, to which 5 years for impregnating her was added.|
|April 2009||Unidentified||10 years,
|Flávio de Oliveira, her 24-year-old stepfather||Brazil||A 10-year-old girl from Lagoa Grande, Minas Gerais gave birth to a boy by cesarean section in late April 2009. The director of her school learned of the girl’s pregnancy on March 20 after hearing about it in playground discussions among children. The director alerted the judicial and medical-social authorities, and immediately took her to the clinic, where her condition was confirmed: the girl was almost 8 months pregnant, though it was not visible on her. That evening, she exposed her stepfather, who was arrested as he tried to escape to Gurupi in Tocantins, 470 miles (760 km) to the north, and jailed. He impregnated her in late July 2008, four months after he started abusing her in late March.|
|June 8, 2009||Unidentified||10 years||Her stepfather||South Africa||A girl from Mitchell’s Plain township, southeast of Cape Town, had been raped by her 21-year-old uncle. She became convinced that she was in love with him and that he was the father of her child. However, DNA evidence proved the father to be her 25-year-old stepfather, who had sexually assaulted her as well. The girl gave birth to a daughter on June 8, 2009.|
|December 14, 2009||Unidentified||10 years||A man in his mid-30s||Jamaica||A girl from Mountainside, Jamaica gave birth to a baby girl who died three weeks later.|
|January 4, 2010||M. P.||10 years||Her 15-year-old brother||Bolivia||M.P., from El Torno, Bolivia, gave birth by cesarean section to a girl weighing 2.3 kg (5.1 lb) at the Instituto Maternológico Percy Boland in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. She had been raped by her brothers ages 15, 17, and 19; the youngest one was her child’s biological father.|
|May 2010||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown; thought to be her second child’s father, a 46-year-old mason||Bolivia||The father of a 10-year-old girl’s first baby was not originally known, but when the same girl from Cabezas came back to Percy Boland Hospital, in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, at age 12 to give birth again, authorities succeeded to get her to talk. They apprehended a 49-year-old[contradiction] mason, confirmed father of the second baby and suspected of the first. He was sentenced for rape and impregnation of a minor. It is suspected that the girl was a prostitute and had been pimped to him by her family.|
|May 2010||M. L. Ch. R.||10 years||Her father||Bolivia||The 10-year-old, initials M. L. Ch. R., from Zanja Honda, Tarija, gave birth to a 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) girl by cesarean section at the Percy Boland Maternity after allegedly being raped by a 49-year-old mason. 15 months after her first child was born, she became pregnant with a son, claiming this time was from a young man named Armando. After her second child was born on May 7, 2012, she disappeared, and her mother admitted that both of her daughter’s children were from her biological father, who had raped her since she was 8.|
|August 19, 2010||“Camille”||10 years||Her 27-year-old father||Philippines||A 10-year-old girl, known in the media as “Camille”, gave birth to a boy in Cotabato City; she had been raped since age 8 by her father, who was unemployed and often drunk.|
|October 26, 2010||Elena Chiritescu||10 years,
|Gheorghe Mecic, her 13-year-old cousin and ex-fiance|| Spain
|Elena Chiritescu, a Roma girl, gave birth to a 6.4 lb (2.9 kg) girl named Nicoletta Narcissa at a hospital in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain.|
|October 29, 2010||Unidentified||10 years||Her 24-year-old distant cousin||Colombia||A girl of the Wiwa people gave birth by cesarean section at San Rafael Hospital in San Juan del Cesar. She had been raped at home in late January by her 24-year-old distant cousin, while her mother, Sebastiana María Nieves, was absent for ten days at her sick mother’s bedside.|
|November 3, 2010||Svetlana Glebova
|Her 12- or 13-years-old boyfriend||Russia||The girl from a village near Kazan, Russia menstruated early and became pregnant shortly before she was 10. She gave birth one month prematurely to girl in Kazan.|
|November 10, 2010||Unidentified||10 years||Her father||Bolivia||A girl gave birth to a boy weighing 2.3 kg (5.1 lb) at the Percy Boland maternity ward in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.|
|January 19, 2011||Paulina A.||10 years||Unknown||Argentina||Paulina A., a Guaraní girl from Puerto Leoni, gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 3.1 kg (6.8 lb) at a hospital in Posadas. Although her personal documentation gave her age as 10, it was suspected that she was older. She refused to name the baby’s father, but her friends claimed it her secret 15-year-old boyfriend.|
|June 4, 2011||Thuli Shaka||10 years,
|Unknown||South Africa||A 10-year-old student of the Vulindlela Primary School in Soweto gave birth to a boy via cesarean section.|
|October 22, 2011||Edith||10 years,
|Alberto Hernández Loeza, her 28-year-old stepfather||Mexico||A 10-year-old girl from the community of San Francisco Totimehuacan gave birth by cesarean section to a premature boy weighing 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) in Puebla. She initially stated that the father was a “graying gringo with a sombrero”; however, her mother revealed during police interviews that the biological father was the girl’s stepfather, who had raped her.|
|January 24, 2012||Laura Marina Villanueva[not in citation given]||10 years,
|Gaudencio Castañeda Pulido, her elder sister’s 45-year-old partner||Peru||Laura Marina Villanueva, from Santa Marta, Peru, was raped three times by her older sister’s 45-year-old companion, a former soldier and her neighbor, just before her birthday on June 24. Her pregnancy was discovered in late September, at 19 weeks, by chance after she was admitted for a snake bite. The father, Gaudencio Castañeda Pulido, has been on the run when the discovery was reported in the media and continued threatening to kill the girl and her mother, Nidia Villanueva Tolentino. On January 24, 2012, she delivered a 2.21 kilograms (4.9 lb) boy by cesarean section, whom she named Justin, after singer Justin Bieber. Castañeda Pulido, who had previously impregnated the girl’s then-15-year-old sister, was sentenced to 35 years in jail.|
|March 29, 2012||Unidentified||10 years||Unknown; a 15-year-old associate of the girl is suspected||Colombia||A girl of the Wayuu people gave birth to a 2.6 kg (5.7 lb), 47 cm (19 in) girl by cesarean section at a clinic in Riohacha. She rejected her daughter and refused to breastfeed her.|
|May 2012||Unidentified||10 years,
|Antônio Lisboa Filho, her 28-year-old father||Brazil||In late December 2011, Antônio Lisboa Filho, age 28, discovered that his ten-and-a-half-year-old daughter, whom he had been raping regularly since she was eight, was 4 months pregnant. He fled from Coroatá, Maranhão with his wife Maria Alves Conceição and their other children, abandoning the girl with her maternal grandmother. Francisca Maria Conceição, the grandmother, alerted authorities of the rape and the parents’ subsequent escape. As the pregnancy had advanced past the legal cut-off date for abortions, the girl delivered the baby via cesarean section in early May 2012, a month before term. According to police testimony, the man is also suspected of raping the girl’s 8-year-old sister.|
|May 11, 2012||Unidentified||10 years,
|Her 15-year-old distant cousin||Argentina||The girl, from San Miguel, Argentina, was admitted to the Vidal hospital in Criientes in early March 2012 after complaining of stomach pains and a swollen stomach. After an ultrasound the doctors realized that she was 26 weeks pregnant. The young girl stated that she had been raped by a 15-year-old distant cousin in late August 2011, who has since been prosecuted. She gave birth one month before term by cesarean section to a 2.420 kg (5.34 lb), 45 cm (18 in) girl, who was named Tatiana and placed in an incubator and on a drip-feed.|
|Date||Mother||Age of mother||Father||Country||Description|
|Samurai Toshiie Maeda, her husband||Japan||Matsu Maeda, child bride of the samurai Toshiie Maeda, gave him a son, Toshinaga, just before her 12th birthday in 1559. Though they were part of a feud against the Tokugawa shogunate, Matsu Maeda delivered herself to their enemy at her husband’s death in 1600 to protect their son.|
|A 15-year-old boy||France||An 11-year-old girl of New Orleans, which still belonged to France at the time, gave birth naturally to a daughter in 1786.|
|c. 1840||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. George Fox of Philadelphia reported to have delivered with forceps a baby of “full maturity” to girl age 11 years, 3 months, who died a few hours later. Though the account was first published in 1870, it was said to have happened about 30 years earlier.|
|Unknown||Venezuela||An girl from Maracaibo, Venezuela, gave birth to a daughter in 1851 three weeks before her 12th birthday. Two years later, she gave birth prematurely to twin sons.|
|c. 1858||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||UK||A report from Dr. William King described an 11-year-old girl who gave birth to a boy in Brighton circa 1858.|
|March 4, 1859||S. E.||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||J. P. Hall of Glasgow, Kentucky reported delivering a baby to a black girl known only by as E.; the newborn boy weighed 6.5 lb (2.9 kg). E. weighed only around 100 lb (45 kg) and had a height of 4 ft 6 in (1.37 m); she began menstruating after her 7th birthday.|
|c. 1864||Unidentified||11 years||Her grandfather||USA||The case of an 11-year-old mother from Tennessee came to light when the 11-year-old Penolia R. Wilkins from Minnesota also gave birth a few years later. Wilkins had named her first daughter May Twilight. The Tennessee girl had been raped by grandfather, who was sentenced to life in prison.|
|December 28, 1869||Penolia R. Wilkins||11 years||John Slaughter, a 35-year-old man boarding with the girl’s family||USA||Penolia Wilkins gave birth to a girl weighing 7.31 lb (3.32 kg) in Howard Lake, Minnesota.|
|January 1872||Mary Wakeman||11 years,
|Mr. Simpson, a client from prostitution||USA||Mary Wakeman, called “Minnie Rae”, “Mary Simpson”, and “Ms. Barrie (or “Berry”), gave birth to a boy, Bartholomew, in San Francisco. She had lived in Philadelphia and was an orphan. At age 9, penniless, she went into prostitution. Wakeman was taken to Britain c. 1870 by Mr. Simpson, a wealthy English client who pretended to be her father. In Scotland, she met the 11-year-old J.M. Barrie, who would grow up to create Peter Pan; her “imaginary husband” inspired the characters of Wendy and Mary in his major work. Some rumors claim that Barrie was the father of Bartholomew, to whom Wakeman gave birth on her return to California, but given his young age, it was more likely Mr. Simpson.|
|January 11, 1872||Fanny Allen||11 years,
|Her fiancé||USA||Fanny Allen of Spalding County, Georgia, born on July 17, 1860, gave birth to her daughter at age 11. She was also said to have twin boys on July 18, 1873, at age 13.|
|c. 1873||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||In 1873, Dr. Willard DeForest reported having delivered a baby to an 11-year-old girl. She was said to have been reared in a bordello from age 8 and to have first menstruated at 10. Afterward, she entered into prostitution and contracted syphilis, then married and had several miscarriages.|
|August 1873||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||An 11 1⁄2-year-old girl from Navasota, Texas gave birth to a daughter weighing approximately 7.5–8 lb (3.4–3.6 kg) in 1873.|
|Unknown||USA||In two accounts published in 1874 and 1875, Dr. U. V. Williams of Bridgeport, Kentucky reported having delivered a son weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) to an 11-year-old girl.|
|July 9, 1880||Alice Bradshaw||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. J. P. Thomas of Pembroke, Kentucky delivered a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) to Alice Bradshaw, age 11 in 1880.|
|February 2, 1882||Jennie M.||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. T. H. Stallcup of Texas reported delivering a girl weighing slightly less than 7 lb (3.2 kg) to Jennie M. “without the aid of instruments”. The baby was not breathing at birth, but was successfully resuscitated with mouth to mouth; however, it died later in the day. The side of the baby’s head and face was bruised, reportedly caused by the pregnant girl slipping on a frozen surface and hitting her side against wooden planks the day before.|
|June 30, 1889||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. Samuel J. Fox of Plantersville, Texas was called June 30, 1889 to remove the unexpelled afterbirth of a girl “not quite twelve” who had delivered a stillborn.|
|May 16, 1890||Alice B.||11 years,
|An older friend||USA||Dr. R. H. Edmonson of Austin, Texas delivered a baby weighing 10 lb (4.5 kg) to 11-year-old Alice B.|
|c. 1901||T. R.||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||In 1901, Dr. L. M. Allen reported that T. R., from Queenstown, Maryland, gave birth naturally, despite an exiguous pelvis, to a full-term baby weighing 3.3 kg (7.3 lb). She had been in labor for 14 hours at the University of Maryland, Baltimore Free Lying-In Hospital. The baby was placed in orphanage.|
|November 25, 1904||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. W. W. Kerns of Bloxom, Virginia reported having delivered a girl weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) to an 11-year-old mother.|
|c. 1905||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Dr. A. B. Keathly of Dallas, Texas reported the birth of a stillborn weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) to a girl age 11 years and 2 months.|
|August 12, 1912||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl from near Davenport, Iowa gave birth to a baby weighing 8.5 lb (3.9 kg) at the University hospital in Iowa City.|
|December 17, 1913||Unidentified||11 years||Her 14-year-old next-door neighbor||USA||An 11-year-old girl gave birth to a boy at a hospital in Hartford, Connecticut .|
|February 12, 1921||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||As an addendum to the announcement of an 11-year-old mother giving birth at the Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Ole Nelson, the medical director, noted that a similar situation had occurred 30 years earlier, with a girl of the same age giving birth to a daughter in 1921.|
|Her 14-year-old brother|| UK
|In 1933, Dr. Herbert R. Spencer noted that he had aided a delivery a few years before, in which an 11-year-old in London gave birth to a boy fathered by her 14-year-old brother. Another source noted that an in 1928, a girl age 11 3⁄4, native of British India, gave birth in London to a child fathered by her 14-year-old brother. The two cases are assumed to be the same.|
|September 9, 1934||Mildred Morgan||11 years||The 14-year-old boy who walked with her to school||USA||Mildred Morgan, an 11-year-old from near Kodak, Tennessee, gave birth to a girl weighing 7.3 lb (3.3 kg) at hospital in Jefferson City.|
|March 9, 1935||Virginia Morris||11 years,
|Unknown||USA||Virginia Morris, from Hanover County, Virginia, gave birth in 1935 at the age of 11 years and 6 months.|
|September 13, 1936||Warnester Strickland||11 years||Unknown||USA||Warnester Strickland gave birth in New Orleans via cesarean section to a baby, variantly reported as a boy weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) or a girl weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg). Strickland was described as in “serious condition” after the operation, but the baby was said to be “doing nicely.”|
|April 2, 1938||Catherine Nowden||11 years,
|James Nowden, her 27-year-old husband||USA||Catherine Nowden of LaBelle, Pennsylvania, born May 29, 1926, gave birth to a girl between 5–6 lb (2.3–2.7 kg) at Brownsville Hospital at age 11. She had previously claimed to be 16 in order to obtain a marriage license.|
|March 13, 1941||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||An 11-year-old girl gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 7.25 lb (3.29 kg) at Carson City Hospital in Carson City, Michigan on March 13, 1941.|
|November 1942||Unidentified||11 years||Her 18-year-old neighbor||USA||An 11-year-old girl from Akron, Ohio had a baby in November 1942. School officials learned of the birth in December that year, when investigating the girl’s prolonged absence.|
|July 9, 1943||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||An 11-year-old girl gave birth to a boy reported to be of “normal-size” at New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut.|
|August 10, 1947||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||UK||In 1952, two doctors from Swansea, Wales reported that an 11-year-old girl in 1947 had given birth by induced labor to a daughter weighing 4.6 lb (2.1 kg). The baby fell into a coma after 80 minutes, and died a little over 13 hours after birth.|
|July 23, 1948||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||In 1948, an 11-year-old girl gave birth in a “normal” delivery to a boy at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.|
|March 30, 1949||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a son weighing 3.9 lb (1.8 kg) at Gallinger Hospital in Washington, D.C. in 1949.|
|August 10, 1949||Unidentified||11 years||Jesse Allen Irving, her 33-year-old stepfather||USA||A young girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) in St. Louis, Missouri. Her stepfather, convicted of statutory rape on a minor under 16 years by person having authority,[clarification needed] was imprisoned.|
|September 1949||Elizabeth Groenewald||11 years||The owner of her parents’ housing||South Africa||Elizabeth Groenewald gave birth to a girl weighing 6.6 lb (3.0 kg) at a hospital in Cape Town in late September 1949, becoming the youngest recorded white mother in South Africa.|
|September 26, 1951||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 7.4 lb (3.4 kg) at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. The baby was placed in foster care.|
|January 28, 1952||Unidentified||11 years||Hozy McCoy, a 40-year-old man||USA||A young girl gave birth to a boy named Melvin Douglas Jackson weighing 6.4 lb (2.9 kg) at Pioneers Memorial Hospital in Brawley, California in 1952, after being raped by Hozy McCoy.|
|March 26, 1956||Mattie Ruth Newkirk Matthews||11 years||Troy L. Matthews, her 17-year-old husband||USA||Mattie Ruth Newkirk Matthews of Duplin County, North Carolina gave birth to a girl at Hawes Clinic in Rose Hill. She told reporters in the following May that she was yearning to return to school the next day.|
|August 25, 1956||H. A. N.||11 years||Unknown||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl, identified only by her initials H. A. N., gave birth on August 25, 1956.|
|July 9, 1957||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||In 1957, an 11-year-old gave birth unassisted to a girl weighing 5.9 lb (2.7 kg) at her home in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The baby died soon after birth due to lack of perinatal care.|
|August 16, 1957||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl from Curtis, Arkansas gave birth by cesarean section to a baby weighing 6.3 lb (2.9 kg) at a medical center in Little Rock on her eleventh birthday.|
|June 14, 1958||Donna Sue Turner||11 years,
|Charles William Turner Jr., her 20-year-old husband||USA||Donna Sue Turner, born on August 7, 1946, gave birth at the University of Missouri Hospital in Columbia, Missouri. Her daughter weighed 7.8 lb (3.5 kg) and was named Pamela Ann. Donna married a transit worker 9 years her senior at age 10, claiming to be 15 in order to obtain a marriage license. When he left her shortly after their daughter’s birth, she filed for divorce, which was granted in August 1959.|
|May 26, 1958||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||An 11-year-old living with her grandmother gave birth to a boy weighing 7.1 lb (3.2 kg) in Asheville, North Carolina.|
|October 6, 1958||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||UK||In 1958, an 11-year-old girl from London gave birth.|
|November 2, 1959||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A young Lusitano-Hawaiian girl gave birth to a boy weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) in Hilo, Hawaii.|
|April 2, 1960||Giuliana Ottaviani||11 years||Unidentified||Italy||Giuliana Ottaviani gave birth to a girl weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg) at the University of Perugia maternity clinic in Perugia, Italy. The girl stated the child’s biological father had promised to marry her.|
|June 19, 1962||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Mexico||A girl gave birth to a boy weighing 7 lb (3.2 kg) at San Luis Community Hospital in San Luis Río Colorado.|
|October 16, 1962||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a boy weighing 7.8 lb (3.5 kg) at Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago.|
|August 19, 1963||Unidentified||11 years||Her 39-year-old stepfather||Austria||A girl gave birth to twin girls in Steyr, Austria. Her stepfather, father of the twins, was arrested.|
|January 24, 1964||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||USA||A girl gave birth to a stillborn at Grace-New Haven Community Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. Her parents were quoted as saying they were unaware she was pregnant.|
|February 15, 1964||Unidentified||11 years||A 45-year-old resident of her commune||Colombia||A girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 9 lb (4.1 kg) in Agua de Dios, Cundinamarca Department after having been raped by a resident of her commune.|
|March 18, 1964||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||South Africa||A girl gave birth naturally to a boy weighing 5 lb (2.3 kg) at Baragwanath Hospital in Johannesburg.|
|1965||Bano||11 years||Her husband||India||Bano, from Old Delhi, Haryana, became a mother at age 11 after having been married at 10.[note 1] Her daughter married at age 12 and gave birth at age 13, making Bano a grandmother at 24. In turn, Bano’s granddaughter became a mother at 14 in 1992, making Bano one of the youngest great-grandmothers of the world, at age 38.|
|April 9, 1965||Angela Frassino||11 years||Her 19-year-old fiancé||Italy||Angela Frassino gave birth to a girl, Teresa, weighing 6.6 lb (3.0 kg) at her parents’ home in Acireale, Sicily. Her 19-year-old fiancé married her when she turned 12, the minimum marriagable age in Italy.|
|August 25, 1965||Unidentified||11 years||A 40-year-old||Peru||An 11-year-old gave birth to twin boys at a hospital in Lima. Too premature, both died a few hours later. The biological father was exposed by the young girl’s mother, and was convicted of raping her.|
|April 21, 1968||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Venezuela||A girl gave birth to a daughter in Maracaibo on April 21, 1968.|
|February 13, 1970||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Spain||A girl gave birth to fraternal twins, one boy and one girl, with a combined weight of 9 lb (4.1 kg) in Cehegín. The female twin was stillborn, but the boy survived, and was later reported to be “doing well.” For thirty years, the twins’ mother remained the youngest recorded mother in Spain.|
|November 17, 1971||Shahnaz Mohammedi||11 years||Morad Mohammedi, her 14-year-old husband||Iran||Shahnaz Mohammedi, who married her husband Morad Mohammedi two years earlier, when they were 9 and 12 respectively, gave birth to a girl weighing 8 lb (3.6 kg) in Malayer, Iran. She remained the youngest Iranian mother for 23 years until the case of Leyla M. in 1994.|
|January 1972||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her stepbrother||UK||A girl gave birth to a daughter at the age of 11 years and 10 months at Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital in Aylesbury.|
|June 28, 1974||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Jamaica||A girl gave birth to twins at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Kingston; one was stillborn.|
|July 28, 1975||Grace John||11 years||Unknown||Papua New Guinea||Grace John, an indigenous Papuan, gave birth to a girl weighing 6 lb (2.7 kg).|
|April 4, 1978||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Argentina||A girl from a shantytown gave birth to a baby weighing 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) at a hospital in Mar del Plata, Argentina in 1978.|
|July 1980||Unidentified||11 years||Theodore R. Harrel, her elder sister’s 20-year-old boyfriend||USA||A girl from Tampa, Florida gave birth to a boy in 1980 at age 11. Theodore Harrel, who was her babysitter and her older sister’s boyfriend, raped her three times in autumn 1979, and was sentenced in April 1981 to 99 years in prison.|
|October 10, 1984||Silvana Paljic||11 years||Zoran Durmisevic, her 23-year-old fiancé||Yugoslavia||Silvana Paljic, an 11-year-old Romani girl from Niš (in modern-day Serbia) gave birth to a boy, Michel, who weighed 7.5 lb (3.4 kg).|
|June 16, 1986||Unidentified||11 years||Her 22-year-old husband||Malaysia||A Malaysian girl gave birth to a baby girl weighing 2.2 kg (4.9 lb) in a Penang governmental hospital.|
|March 1990||Unidentified||11 years,
|A 17-year-old||USA||A girl from Nashville, Tennessee gave birth to a girl who was raised alongside her as her sister. The daughter learned the truth when she was 14.|
|April 29, 1991||Unidentified||11 years||Margarito Rodriguez-Lopez, her 23-year-old neighbor||USA||A girl from White Plains, New York, raped in early August 1990, gave birth to a girl on April 29, 1991. Her parents had never realized she was pregnant because she was overweight. Margarito Rodriguez-Lopez, her neighbor, was arraigned on suspicion of rape.|
|1992||Maria Tizziano||11 years||Vincenzo Castro, her 18-year-old fiancé||Italy||11-year-old Maria Tizziano of Adrano, Sicily gave birth to her first son, Piero, in 1992. A year later, she gave birth to the second, Salvatore, and at age 14 she gave birth to a third, Giuseppe. Tizziano, Vincenzo Castro, and their three sons all lived with Tizziano’s mother (a grandmother at 29) in a two-room flat.|
|Her 15- or 16-year-old husband||Romania||A girl age 11 years and 10 months from northern Bucharest gave birth in 1994 to a girl at the Piatra Hospital.|
|July 25, 1995||Unidentified||11 years,
|Unknown||Brazil||A girl from a small town in the southeast region of Brazil, born June 1984, gave birth to a 2.9 kg (6.4 lb) boy at age 11 years and 1 month. She kept her pregnancy hidden from her family until the 7th month, afraid and ashamed to confess the rape she had suffered when she was 10. She gave birth at home with after her water broke in her room, helped by her mother, and was later taken to a doctor. The girl was unable to identify her rapist, saying he was not from the village.|
|October 7, 1995||Unidentified||11 years||One of their relatives, age 47, was charged||USA||In 1995, an 11-year-old girl from Clinton Township, Michigan gave birth. The baby died after 22 days from a brain injury sustained from his head accidentally hitting a bedpost when the girl was carrying him.|
|Her 13-year-old sweetheart||Finland||A girl from Varkaus, in the middle of “the 1000 lakes”, 300 km (190 mi) northeast of Helsinki, gave birth by cesarean section to a boy at age 11. The girl had fallen pregnant by her 13-year-old boyfriend, not knowing the consequences of intercourse. She underwent an emergency cesarean section 7 months into pregnancy, when it was discovered via ultrasound after she had been admitted to the hospital for a “weird bubbling in stomach”. The baby was adopted by the parents of the young father, and the young mother continually visited her son. The boy only found out in adolescence this his paternal grandparents were not his real parents.|
|January 1997||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Ireland||A girl from Cork, Ireland gave birth in 1997. Her case has triggered a scandal in which doctors prescribed and supplied birth control pills to many young girls without first consulting their parents.|
|May 13, 1998||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Brazil||A girl delivered a child by cesarean section at a hospital in Jacareí, São Paulo. The child, a 6 lb (2.7 kg) boy, was the result of a rape that took place August 1997.|
|December 4, 1998||Klára Matisz||11 years,
|Ferenc Budai, her 17-year-old fiancé||Hungary||Klára Matisz, a Romani and native of Boldogkőújfalu, give birth in Miskolc by cesarean section to a girl, Kriztina. Matisz had only discovered the pregnancy the previous November. Her fiancé had been arrested for sexually assaulting a minor under the age of 14, but was later acquitted and went on to marry Matisz.|
|December 30, 1998||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown, though police were reported to have a suspect||USA||A girl delivered a stillborn daughter at the Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Alabama on December 30, 1998.|
|June 1999||Ahe||11 years,
|Her much older boyfriend||Azerbaijan||In the spring of 1999, an 11 1⁄2-year-old gave birth in an itinerant camp to a son fathered by her boyfriend. In March 2001, at age 13, she gave birth to a daughter from the same father.|
|September 15, 1999||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her older boyfriend||Brazil||A girl, born on February 8, 1988 in a village near Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, became pregnant despite never going through puberty. She underwent a cesarean section when a little more than 8 months pregnant.|
|Unknown||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl gave birth to twins, two boys, in 2000.|
|March 15, 2000||Unidentified||11 years||Her secret 16-year-old boyfriend, whom she refused to identify||Italy||An 11-year-old girl from the village of Valcamonica, Lombardy prematurely gave birth to a boy at the Mangiagalli Clinic of Milan. Italian law prevented her from presenting herself as the child’s biological mother and checking him out from the clinic, as the minimum age for a parent is set at 16. The boyfriend could not present himself as the parent either, as it would mean admitting he had unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, an act punishable by 5 to 10 years in prison. In order to prevent the boy from being adopted away, the girl’s grandmother presented herself as the child’s lawful guardian.|
|July 2000||Unidentified||11 years||Willie Harris, the 60-year-old husband of her mother’s friend||USA||A mother in Hillsborough County, Florida discovered in mid-April 2000 that her 11-year-old daughter was 20 weeks pregnant. The father, Willie Harris, was her friend’s husband, a former Marine, a father of 4 children, and the man to whom the mother had continually entrusted her children.|
|September 2000||Unidentified||11 years||Her 19-year-old companion||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl from the Federal District gave birth to fraternal twins: a boy and a girl. She and her companion were homeless, living in a 7 m2 (75 sq ft) tent under a bridge near Brasilia. Angela Costa, the psychologist who examined the young girl, noted, “Emotionally, she’s reathy to be a mother. She has matured more than what we’d expect.” The young girl gave birth in late September 2000 in Brasilia.|
|December 25, 2001||Unidentified||11 years||Her 13-year-old brother||South Africa||A girl gave birth two months early on December 25, 2001 at her home in Bethlehem, Free State, near the northern frontier of Lesotho. The father was her 13-year-old brother, who she lived alone with after the two were orphaned. The baby died before an ambulance could arrive.|
|February 2002||Unidentified||11 years||Her unidentified lover||Morocco||An 11-year-old girl from Fes, Morocco gave birth to a boy in early February 2002. As she was unmarried, cultural standards considered her to have been raped. The girl refused to identify the child’s father, as she did not want to dishonor him.|
|March 15, 2002||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her teenage husband||Bulgaria||A Roma girl from the village of Trankovo, near Radnevo, gave birth to a boy in 2002 at age 11. She was the first recorded mother under the age of 12 in Bulgaria, and was the youngest mother Bulgaria had ever seen until Kordeza Zhelyazkova, three weeks younger, gave birth in 2009.|
|May 28, 2002||Unidentified||11 years,
|Jimmy Kave, her 75-year-old “adoptive godfather”||USA||A girl from Bridgeport, Connecticut gave birth in 2002 at age 11. She had been raped in late September 2001 by a 75-year-old man, Jimmy Kave, who had been awarded to her at the 2000 “Adopt a Godfather” event in Boston. Kave was arrested and imprisoned on April 17, 2002, six weeks before the girl gave birth. At his trial, Kave claimed that the girl had seduced him and would give him sex in exchange for gifts.|
|December 2002||Unidentified||11 years||A 21-year-old||Argentina||A girl from Colón, Buenos Aires, gave birth to a boy in Pergamino early December 2002, before she was 11 1⁄2. Her parents had collected the AR$150 (US$31.28) necessary for her to get an abortion; however, the nurse who was called firmly refused to carry it out, as the girl was already four months pregnant and the home was too unsanitary to perform the procedure. Further deterred by the Catholic Gravida guild, the family kept the baby.|
|June 15, 2003||Unidentified||11 years||Sunil Dhanekar, her maternal uncle||India||An 11-year-old Muslim Untouchable from Erandwane, Maharashtra gave birth to a girl weighing 1.4 kg (3.1 lb) in 2003. The young mother had originally been placed in an orphanage by her blind mother, and had been withdrawn for a week by her maternal uncle, who impregnated her. She ignored her pregnancy until the last moment and gave birth to her daughter on the toilet of her orphanage before being transferred to Sassoon General Hospital.|
|January 20, 2004||Bogdana Korenkova
|Lazis Azizovich, her mother’s 26-year-old friend||Ukraine||Bogdana Korenkova, born in February 1992, gave birth via cesarean section to a boy named Roma, 3.9 kg (8.6 lb) and 52 cm (20 in), at a hospital in Kharkiv. She had been raped by her mother’s 26-year-old Uzbek neighbor and friend, Lazis Azizovich, though she had initially flirted with him out of admiration. Azizovich fled in fear of facing prosecution.|
|April 4, 2004||Nadya Gnatyuk
|Yuri George Gnatyuk, her father||Ukraine||11-year-old Nadya Gnatyuk (or Nadia Hnatyuk), from Khmelnytskyi Oblast, gave birth to a 2.5 kg (5.5 lb) daughter, Marina, after being raped by her father the previous summer. In mid-2005, at age 13, she settled down with her 24-year-old boyfriend, Vitaly; in late December 2006, at the age of 14, she bore another child, a son named Andrei.|
|April 30, 2004||Unidentified||11 years||Sae Sou Lee, a 35-year-old friend of the family||USA||An 11-year-old girl gave birth to a daughter weighing 4 lb (1.8 kg) at Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento, California. Her parents stated they knew nothing of her pregnancy. Sae Sou Lee, the biological father, was arrested.|
|June 30, 2004||Y. T. V.||11 years||Pedro Félix Rocha, her 18-year-old boyfriend||Nicaragua||Y. T. V., from Santa Isabel del Pajarito, gave birth to 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) girl at a hospital in Juigalpa. She stated she willingly had sex with her boyfriend, an 18-year-old neighbor. When her mother learned of the pregnancy, she allowed Y. to live with her boyfriend until she gave birth, but not afterwards, as she didn’t want to risk Y. getting pregnant again. She also refused to press charges for statutory rape, since her daughter had been willing.|
|May 27, 2005||Bashtam Gorbunenko
|Mikhail Gorbunenko, her 20-year-old husband||Russia||Bashtam Gorbunenko, a Roma girl from the village of Komsomolsk, Volgograd, gave birth to a 3.36 kg (7.4 lb), 52 cm (20 in) son, Mitya, at the regional maternity. On September 15, 2006, at the age of 12, she gave birth to a second son, Ivan, who was 3.2 kg (7.1 lb) and 53 cm (21 in).|
|May 2005||Unidentified||11 years||Jeremy Daniel Cockerham, her 28-year-old stepfather||USA||An American 11-year-old girl, from Port Orchard, 12 mi (19 km) west of Seattle, gave birth to a boy in late May 2005. When her pregnancy had been discovered at six months in mid-March, she claimed that the father was a 10-year-old friend. Due to the alleged father’s age, the police didn’t believe her; the girl later admitted that she had been impregnated by her Jeremy Cockerham, her stepfather. Cockerham denied the allegations at first, before finally pleading guilty to first-degree child-rape; he was sentenced to 12 years in prison.|
|July 8, 2005||Valentina Isaeva
|19-year-old Habibula Patahonov, who rented a room in her grandmother’s flat||Russia||Valentina Isaeva of Moscow gave birth to a girl, Amina, weighing 2.9 kg (6.4 lb), by cesarean section at the Kapotnya District Hospital. The child’s father, Habibula Patahonov from Tajikistan, had been renting a room in the flat that Isaeva and her grandmother lived in. Patahonov was sentenced conditionally for child abuse, but was not jailed due to his willingness to support Isaeva and their daughter. He used the promise of marriage as a means to become naturalized to a Russian citizen.|
|September 2005||Irina Stanescu||11 years||Her husband||Romania||Irina Stanescu had a son in the gipsy village of Iveşti (where everyone shared the name “Stanescu”). Iveşti was the same village that held Lenuta Stanescu, another 11-year-old mother.|
|October 20, 2005||T. Tran Thi||11 years,
|The 18-year-old cousin of her uncle|| China
|T. Tran Thi, from the Na Ri District in Vietnam, gave birth to a son weighing 2.4 kg (5.3 lb). Tran Thi, motherless and abandoned by her father, was being raised by her aunts when she had been raped on an aunt’s wedding night. The cousin of her new uncle by marriage pretended to ask her for cigarettes before dragging her into the house and raping her. She gave birth in Changzhou, China, three days before her 12th birthday. The son was abandoned at an orphanage.|
|November 2005||“Amina Isiaka”||11 years||Her 45-year-old teacher||Comoros||“Amina Isiaka” the pseudonym of a pupil at a Koran school in Mutsamudu, Anjouan Island, died from a hemorrhage the day after giving birth to a son, who died three weeks later. In an evening of early April 2005, her teacher gagged her and raped her, and Isiaka kept her resulting pregnancy a secret for the next seven months. He offered her 225,000 CF (US$550) as compensation and promised to marry her. Isiaka gave birth two months prematurely at a hospital, a rarity in the area. Her family received no compensation from the teacher.|
|Unknown||New Zealand||The youngest mother in New Zealand’s history, a Polynesian of the northern atolls, gave birth at age 11 years and 3 months.|
|February 4, 2006||Laura Leticia[note 4]||11 years||Her paternal grandfather||Mexico||Laura Leticia gave birth on February 4, 2006 to a son. She had been living in abject poverty in the community of Flora Noria Guadalcazar, near San Luis Potosí, when she was raped by her grandfather in mid-May 2005. Morales Limón’s mother, Delia Morals Limón, was unable to pay for prenatal care.|
|May 5, 2006||Unidentified||11 years||A 37-year-old man|| UK
|A young girl, reportedly of Somali origin, gave birth to a boy at a hospital in London Borough of Hillingdon. When the midwife arrived in the labor room where the girl had been placed after being admitted to the hospital for abdominal pain, the boy was already crowning. The man who raped her eight months earlier, also Somalian, was arrested in Uxbridge.|
|May 25, 2006||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her 14-year-old boyfriend||Romania||In May 2006, an 11-year-old gave birth to a daughter in Cluj-Napoca.|
|September 4, 2006||F. G. Z. D.||11 years||Claudelino Vera, known as “Nino”, a 25-year-old local||Paraguay||The girl identified by the initials F. G. Z. D. gave birth to a daughter, 2.9 kg (6.4 lb) María Guadalupe, at a regional hospital in Encarnación. The baby had to be delivered three weeks early by a scheduled cesarean section due to the young mother’s epilepsy. Claudelino Vera, the infant’s father, had sexually assaulted Z. D. when she was walking to the farmhouse, subduing her with death threats. As of May 2006, he has not been caught.|
|December 28, 2006||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Colombia||An 11-year-old from Pueblo Rico, Risaralda gave birth at San Jorge de Pereira hospital in the city of Pereira.|
|January 2007||Unidentified||11 years||Reinivaldo Pinto de Santana, a 19-year-old who participated in an orgy||Brazil||An 11-year-old Brazilian girl from Fazenda Alegre, Feira de Santana gave birth prematurely to a boy she named Gabriel, “because he is an angel”, she said.[note 5] She had learned of her pregnancy 6 months in. The previous June, she held an orgy with four young men while her mother was away. The men comprised Amaro Franceline da Paixão, age 22, Reinivaldo Pinto de Santana, 19, and two teens ages 15 and 17, whose identities were withheld (as they were minors). All four men agreed to take a paternity test, and Pinto de Santana was established as Gabriel’s father. All four men were also charged with pedophilic rape: though the young girl had been willing, she was under the age of 14. The girl was the eldest of 3 brothers and 4 sisters, and lived with her unemployed mother in a mud hut.|
|January 17, 2007||M. Criollo Ledo||11 years||Juan Víctor Castillo Ancco, a 22-year-old farm worker||Peru||M. Criollo Ledo, a Quechua Indian from a community in the Anta Province was allegedly raped by 22-year-old Juan Víctor Castillo Ancco when she was in La Convención Province doing farm work. Criollo Ledo gave birth to a baby weighing 2.67 kg (5.9 lb) at the Hospital Antonio Lorena in the city of Cusco.|
|March 22, 2007||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Philippines||An 11-year-old gave birth at the Bulacan Medical Mission Group Cooperative Hospital, in the barangay of Turo, near Manila.|
|June 14, 2007||Hend Farghali||11 years,
|Mohamad Sami Atia, the 21-year-old mason and auto rickshaw driver||Egypt||Hend (or Hind) Farghali, born on August 25, 1995 in Qalyubia Governorate, gave birth to a girl she named Mennatollah (meaning “Gift of God”), who weighed 3.51 kg (7.7 lb). In September, a few days before Ramadan, she had been raped by a man she identified as Mohamad Sami Atia, who appeared to be drugged. Sami Atia kidnapped her at knifepoint and raped her at the rehabilitation site here he worked. A paternity test in July turned up negative for Sami Atia, but Farghali maintained that he was the only man to ever have intercourse with her; he was suspected of bribing either the judge or the laboratory that carried out the analysis. Sami Atia was charged with rape of a minor, but he was acquitted both in his first trial on September 23, 2007, and in the appeal in January 2008.|
|July 12, 2007||Unidentified||11 years||An elderly security guard and former neighbor||South Africa||A girl from Valhalla Park, near Cape Town, gave birth to a boy at the Tygerberg Hospital. The baby was given up for open adoption. The child’s biological father, who had also attempted to murder his former wife, was arrested on charges of rape.|
|September 2007||Y. Sané||11 years||A. Diallo, her 20-year-old lover||Senegal||Y. Sané, an 11-year-old girl from the village of Wassadou, Missirah Arrondissement, gave birth in late September 2007. She had fallen in love with a 20-year-old, A. Diallo, whom she met every day after school, her parents believing she was spending time with friends. When Sané told him of her pregnancy, he decided to come out of hiding and ask her parents for their daughter’s hand in marriage. The couple was quickly married by their village’s imam.|
|October 1, 2007||Lenuta Stanescu||11 years||Cosmin Stanescu, her 14- to 16-year-old husband||Romania||Lenuta Stanescu, a Roma and daughter of coppersmiths from the community of Iveşti, was born on September 7, 1996 and married at age 10 to her 15-year-old husband as soon as she began menstruation. Stanescu became pregnant almost immediately after her wedding and gave birth to a girl named Maria, who weighed 3.97 kg (8.8 lb). She is the youngest recorded Romanian mother.|
|November 4, 2007||Unidentified||11 years||Michael Chaffer, her mother’s 40-year-old boyfriend||USA||A young girl from Lockland, Ohio, gave birth at a hospital in Cincinnati to a baby fathered by her mother’s boyfriend. The baby was placed in foster care, and young mother was placed with a relative. She was allowed to visit her child at least twice a week, but could only visit her mother in the presence of social workers. Michael Chaffer, the baby’s biological father, was sentenced to 28 years in prison on charges of felony assault and two counts of rape.|
|November 18, 2007||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her 22-year-old brother||Argentina||A Guaraní girl from the El Pozo slum of Paso de los Libres gave birth by cesarean section to a boy weighing 2.7 kg (6.0 lb) at the city’s San José Hospital. The girl had been reared by a single mother with seven other children, and worked as a street trader at the city’s bus station and. She was brought to the hospital in late July by her mother for persistent nausea and vomiting, where it was discovered that she was almost six months pregnant, despite never having menstruated. She had fallen pregnant from a rape by her older brother 2 months before her 11th birthday, and gave birth by a planned cesarean section, as doctors judged her too frail for natural labor.|
|November 21, 2007||Unidentified||11 years||Her 30-year-old stepfather||Argentina||On November 21, 2007, a girl from Concepción, Tucumán gave birth via cesarean section to a boy she named José Adrián at the Llano Hospital in Corrientes. She had been was raped since she was 9 years old by her stepfather, without her mother’s knowledge, and became pregnant in late February 2007. She discovered her pregnancy at 16 weeks, past the cutoff date for abortion. The young girl’s mother was also pregnant by the same man.|
|November 2007||M.||11 years||Her 14-year-old distant cousin|| Spain
(originally from South America)
|M., a motherless girl of South American origin reared by her father in Ponferrada, Castile and León, gave birth by cesarean section in late November 2007 at the regional hospital of El Bierzo. She had partaken in consensual sex with a 14-year-old distant cousin, which was considered statutory rape of a minor under 13 on his part. Though they had initially considered a late abortion, the mother’s young age, along with pressure from the group Life Foundation, convinced them to carry the baby to full term.|
|December 31, 2007||P. F. P. P.||11 years||Jaime Robinson Riveros Araya, her 48-year-old stepfather||Chile||A girl identified by her initials P. F. P. P., from San Bernardo, Chile, gave birth at 6 1⁄2 months of pregnancy. She had been admitted to El Pino Hospital for vaginal bleeding and gave birth to a healthy boy weighing 1.2 kg (2.6 lb). Her mother, Veronica Campos de las Mercedes Santibáñez, said didn’t want give the baby up and was determined to rear him as his grandmother. The mother’s partner, 48-year-old Jaime Riveros Araya Robinson, was accused of being the biological father, and he admitted to abusing his stepdaughter since the previous year.|
|2008||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Austria||An 11-year-old Viennese girl gave birth in 2008 to an handicapped baby, who was placed in home.[clarification needed]|
|April 2008||Renáta Jónás||11 years,
|Unknown||Hungary||Renáta Jónás, from the Miskolc region, gave birth in early April. She appeared in an August 2008 report on Hungarian TV dedicated to unmarried, 11-year-old mothers.|
|May 31, 2008||Pruma Balogh||11 years,
|Her father||Hungary||Pruma Balogh from Abaújvár, born October 30, 1996, gave birth at the University Hospital to a girl weighing 3.15 kg (6.9 lb), whom she named Miranda. Her father had raped her on September 4, 2007, and was sentenced to five years in prison. Pruma Balogh’s mother, Mónika Balogh, filed for divorce.|
|June 17, 2008||Unidentified||11 years||Her 16-year-old cousin||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from Las Heras, Mendoza, gave birth by cesarean section to a daughter weighing 3 kg (6.6 lb) at the Mendoza Departmental Clinic. According to her older sister and her parents Oscar and María Rita, the girl’s pregnancy was the result of a rape by her 16-year-old cousin (the son of her aunt, who had been adopted).|
|March 11, 2009||Maria Stanescu||11 years,
|Her 13-year-old betrothed||Romania||Maria Stanescu, a Romani girl from the village of Iveşti, ran away from home in the summer of 2008 at age 10 with her betrothed. The two had a son, Ion, on March 11, 2009. As a result, the young girl’s mother (age 23 1⁄4) became the youngest grandmother in Europe and second youngest in the world, while her mother in turn, age 38, became the youngest great-grandmother in the world.|
|March 11, 2009||Unidentified||11 years||Her 51-year-old uncle and adoptive father||Brazil||On March 11, 2009, an 11-year-old girl from Iraí, Rio Grande do Sul gave birth by cesarean section at 8 1⁄2 months of pregnancy to a 2.8 kg (6.2 lb), 45 cm (18 in) baby at Hospital Santo Antônio in Tenente Portela. Her adoptive father, a 51-year-old bricklayer, was charged in January 2009 with aggravated rape; the girl claimed he had raped her four times, once when she was 5 months pregnant. He denied all instances except that one, claiming he was drunk and that she had initiated.|
|March 28, 2009||Jullissa||11 years,
|Guillermo, her boyfriend||Chile||Julissa, from Villa Oreste Plath, Cerrillos, gave birth via cesarean section to a boy at Hospital San Juan de Dios in Santiago. The child was named Fabián: he was 2.2 kg (4.9 lb) and had been born six weeks early with pneumonia and a congenital heart defect. The biological father was her boyfriend Guillermo, son of the neighbor who regularly babysat Jullissa and her sister. On August 7, Guillermo substituted as their babysitter. He and Jullissa went to the bathroom and proceeded to have intercourse, and Jullisssa, having begun menstruating at age 9, became pregnant. Guillermo was later charged for having sexual relations with a minor under 14.|
|July 17, 2009||Unidentified||11 years||Her neighbor, a trash collector||Brazil||A girl from northwestern Brazil gave birth prematurely to a daughter at the General Hospital of Fortaleza, Ceará. Mistreated by her mother and stepfather, she was forced to live in a coop. As she was taking out the trash, she hitched a ride from the local garbageman, who then sexually assaulted her. He was arrested and later released.|
|July 13, 2009||“Anita” Chávez||11 years||Daniel Chávez, her 19-year-old brother||El Salvador||“Anita” (pseudonym) Chávez, from Metapán, gave birth to a boy via cesarean section at a hospital in San Salvador. Daniel Chávez, her elder brother, frequently raped her at a river near their home, threatening to beat her to death if she told anyone. Their mother pretended not to have noticed until Chávez experienced labor contractions on July 12. Her brother fled home when authorities confirmed he was the father.|
|July 20, 2009||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Brazil||An unidentified 11-year-old gave birth to a boy weighing nearly 4 kg (8.8 lb) after 40 weeks of pregnancy at the Hospital for Children in Joinville, Santa Catarina.|
|August 8, 2009||Unidentified||11 years||Emiliano Retamozo, her mentally retarded 50-year-old neighbor||Argentina||A girl from Laguna Brava, Corrientes Province, had a baby at the Angela Llano Hospital in Corrientes who weighed 2.9 kg (6.4 lb). Not realizing she was pregnant until the delivery, the girl had not disclosed the abuse by Emiliano Retamozo, taking pity on him for his mental retardation. Retamozo was sentenced on December 6, 2010 to 12 years in prison.|
|August 2009||Karen Sofia Bolaños Zambrano||11 years,
|The parish priest||Colombia||Karen Sofia Bolaños Zambrano, native of La Cruz, Nariño, gave birth late August 2009 at age 11. A scandal had erupted the previous March when, in her fourth month of pregnancy, she revealed that she had been raped by the parish priest. The Colombian Catholic Church took him into hiding.|
|September 14, 2009||T. D. H.||11 years,
|N. V. N., her then 16-year-old husband||Vietnam||T. D. H., born early 1998 in Tram Chim, gave birth after 8 months of pregnancy at the Dong Thap district hospital when her amniotic sac ruptured. The age of the fetus, along with the mother’s weakened state, led doctors to perform a cesarean section. She gave birth to a 1.9 kg (4.2 lb) daughter.|
|October 22, 2009||Kordeza Zhelyazkova
|Jeliazko Dimitrov (Желязко Димитров), her 19-year-old husband||Bulgaria||Kordeza Zhelyazkova, a Roma girl from Sliven, gave birth to a 5.5 lb (2.5 kg), 45 cm (18 in) girl named Violeta. She went into labor during her wedding. Jeliazko Dimitrov, her husband, faces up to six years in jail for having sex with a minor (as the age of consent in Bulgaria is 14). He and Zhelyazkova allegedly conceived the child only a week after they first met.|
|November 2009||Unidentified||11 years||A 12-year-old boy from her school (likely)||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from Valle Juan José, Concordia, gave birth to a boy at the Masvernat Hospital. As she had carried out a large part of her pregnancy in the winter (June–September), it was hidden under bulky winter clothing. Those who interviewed her noted that she had little awareness of her pregnant state or of its consequences. The case brought the lack of sex education in schools to the state’s attention.|
|November 16, 2009||“Sofía”||11 years||Her former stepfather||Ecuador||A girl named “Sofia” by the press, supported by the Eva Foundation, gave birth to a 6 lb (2.7 kg) son by cesarean section at the Clinic Alianza in Guayaquil, Guayas Province.|
|December 12, 2009||Unidentified||11 years||Her 27-year-old stepfather||USA||An 11-year-old girl from Alvin, Texas, gave birth in 2009 to a boy via cesarean section. Her pregnancy was discovered on September 24, at the end of the second trimester. It was only after she delivered the baby at 8 1⁄2 months that she exposed her stepfather as the child’s biological father, having regularly abused her since she was 6.|
|December 22, 2009||Méline Nomenjanahary||11 years||Her uncle||Madagascar||Méline Nomenjanahary, an 11-year-old from Imerintsiatosika, 30 km (19 mi) west of Antananarivo, gave birth by cesarean section to a 2.6 kg (5.7 lb) boy, Chris Noël, at the Joseph Ravoahangy Andrianavalona Hospital in Ampefiloha, Antananarivo. Fatherless and abandoned by her mother at the age of 6 months, Nomenjanahary had been reared by her grandparents. She was raped three times in early 2009 by an uncle by marriage, who had later fled. She revealed the truth under pressure by her grandparents, who noticed that she was gaining weight. The First Lady, Mialy Rajoelina, came to support them, giving Nomenjanahary clothing, blankets, and formula milk, and promised, on behalf of her husband, to ensure them a financial support. The Minister of Justice promised to capture uncle and sentence him to perpetual forced labor.|
|December 24, 2009||Unidentified||11 years,
|Darío Santiago Liquitay, her stepfather’s 20-year-old nephew||Argentina||A girl from Jáchal, San Juan, born on August 5, 1998, gave birth by cesarean section at the Jáchal San Jose Hospital. She stopped going to school when she was four-and-a-half months pregnant and was hidden away by her mother. The rumors at her school said she was pregnant by her stepfather, though it was actually by his 20-year-old nephew, who had raped her in February while her parents were in the field harvesting onions. Authorities were still searching for him when the girl gave birth.|
|c. 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Botswana||An 11-year-old girl gave birth in Maun, Nagmiland, between September 2009 and September 2011.|
|January 25, 2010||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her 19-year-old husband|| Brazil
|A girl of the Kaiwá tribe married at age 9 1⁄2 to a 17-year-old member of tribe, and fell pregnant a little more than a year after. She gave birth at a hospital in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul to a 2.55 kg (5.6 lb) girl.|
|February 2, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Her 27-year-old stepfather||USA||An 11-year-old girl from Missouri gave birth prematurely boy. Her mother stated, “My daughter and her baby are fine, and my grandson is absolutely beautiful.” The girl had been abused by her 27-year-old stepfather 2–3 times a week since she was 6.|
|February 25, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Alfredo Martín Pereyra, her 40-year-old stepfather||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from Joaquín Víctor González, Salta, was admitted to the intensive care unit at the Nuevo Hospital Público Materno Infantil after giving birth by cesarean section to a 3.14 kg (6.9 lb) daughter. The young girl’s mother, Dominga Ángela Mansilla, discovered her daughter’s pregnancy in early January in its 7th month. The girl exposed Alfredo Martín Pereyra, her 40-year-old stepfather and a farm worker in an olive grove, who frequently raped on her and followed up with death threats. He admitted to two assaults, during which he had fondled the girl before imposing sex.|
|May 4, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from Concarán, a village in northeastern San Luis Province, had been sent by judicial authorities of her district to the Regional Polyclinic of Villa Mercedes, 150 km (93 mi) to the south, to give birth. There, she delivered a son weighing 2.2 kg (4.9 lb).|
|May 2010||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her 29-year-old uterine half-brother||Brazil||An 11-old girl from Agreste gave birth in late May 2010 to the daughter of her 29-year-old half-brother, with whom she shared the same mother. She claims to have consented to a relationship with him, saying she had been in love with him since early childhood, and had given him her virginity at age 10 3⁄4. He fled to a hotel in Recife and faces 15 to 20 years in prison.[dated info]|
|June 19, 2010||Unidentified||11 years, 9 months||Her 12- or 13-year-old husband||Romania||A girl from Târnava, Sibiu, age 11 3⁄4, gave birth to a boy weighing 3.3 kg (7.3 lb) at the Mediaş’ Municipal Hospital. She had been reared by her grandmother after her parents had left for Italy when she was 7. At age 10, shortly after the onset of menarche, she married a 12- or 13-year-old boy. She frequently vomited after her 11th birthday but thought it was indigestion form cake, until her doctor explained to her that she was pregnant.|
|July 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Her stepfather||Belgium||A girl from Verviers gave birth in July 2010 at La Citadelle Hospital in Liège. Raped in October 2009 by her stepfather, father of her two half-brothers and her half-sister, she became pregnant when she was 10 years old. Having never menstruated, she was unaware that she was pregnant until she was almost at full term. She exposed her stepfather in early June; he was sentenced that summer to 5 years in prison and fined €5,000 in damages to his stepdaughter.|
|July 3, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||João de Souza Neves, her 34-year-old stepfather||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl, born in Santa Luzia, Minas Gerais and raised in Venda Nova, gave birth by induced labor to twin daughters, 2.4 kg (5.3 lb) and 2.9 kg (6.4 lb). The biological father was her stepfather, João de Souza Neves, who had been helped her mother, Marilene Silêncio Santos, raise her from age 3. The girl’s pregnancy, previously mistaken for water retention, was discovered in its fifth month. Her stepfather fled upon being exposed, and was located and arrested on August 20.|
|July 6, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Her 22-year-old boyfriend||Paraguay||A girl from Loma Plata, Chaco gave birth by cesarean section to boy weighing 3.4 kg (7.5 lb) at Maternoinfantil San Pablo Hospital in Asunción. According to her grandmother, Gregoria Lezcano, her parents approved of her relationship with her boyfriend, though he was twice her age.|
|July 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Ordilei Roberto Lima da Rosa, her 25-year-old stepfather||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl from Chapadão do Céu gave birth to a little girl in Goiânia in early July 2010. Her pregnancy was discovered in May when she complained of stomach pains at school. Her 25-year-old stepfather, Ordilei Roberto Lima da Rosa, confessed to having abused her for a year and a half, and was sent to jail. Her mother, Auristela de Oliveira Silva, was arrested as well under suspicion of complicity, as she had known what was going on; she was released under judicial supervision to care for care for her daughter, and was later acquitted.|
|August 24, 2010||Amalia||11 years||Isaac Santiago Martínez, her 27-year-old stepfather||Mexico||Amalia was a Mayan girl from La Rovirosa, Quintana Roo who gave birth by cesarean section in Chetumal to a 2.7 kg (6.0 lb), 51 cm (20 in) girl named Alejandra. Her case was exposed in April, when she was already four months pregnant and thus ineligible for an abortion. Her pregnancy had been the result of a rape by her stepfather.|
|October 16, 2010||Luna||11 years||One of her clients in early February||El Salvador||Luna, an orphan, became pregnant at age 10 1⁄2 from her work as a prostitute in a San Salvador brothel. She was unable to get an abortion, as it is strictly forbidden in El Salvador. She gave birth to a daughter less than 1 month before term.|
|October 2010||Unidentified||11 years,
|Douganta, a 30-year-old friend of her grandparents||Australia||A girl from a rural town in the hinterlands near Melbourne gave birth to a boy in October 2010. The biological father, a 30-year-old man with the first name Douganta, claimed it was acceptable in his culture to marry or have sex with a someone regardless of age. He had sexual relations with the young girl for 2 1⁄2 years, starting early 2008. Victoria police charged Douganta with 18 counts of sex offenses against a child; he pled guilty and was sentenced to 10 years in jail with a non-parole period of 7 years. County Court Judge Lisa Hannan told him that his conduct was “abhorrent to anyone with even a shred of decency or any moral compass…Whether or not it may or might have been acceptable in any culture or any part of the world, it is irrelevant…[The victim] had endured things that an 11-year-old child should not even have to think about. You robbed her of her childhood. You took away her self-respect and made her feel guilty for something that was entirely your fault.”|
|November 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Her 25-year-old boyfriend||Argentina||In November 201, an 11-year-old gave birth in Córdoba. Her mother had discovered the pregnancy in its 15th week, and wanted the biological father to be charged with sexual assault of a minor. Although the girl maintained that the child’s father was her boyfriend, authorities charged him with sexual abuse.|
|November 14, 2010||Maria||11 years||Her 22-year-old neighbor and lover||Brazil||Maria, from Conceiçao da Barra, Espírito Santo, gave birth 6 weeks early to a son with congenital heart problems. Seduced at age 10 by her 22-year-old neighbor, she was placed in protective custody during her pregnancy, and the neighbor was charged with rape: the age of consent in Brazil is 14.|
|November 27, 2010||“María”||11 years,
|Her 20-year-old brother||Argentina||“María”, born June 14, 1999, gave birth to a daughter in Quimilí, Moreno Department. In summer 2009, she and her brothers, ages 20 and 21, were sent to live with her maternal grandparents in Girardet, 30 km (19 mi) east of Quimilí. Due to lack of space, she had to share a bed with her 20-year-old brother, who continually raped her for several months. Her pregnancy was discovered at 18 weeks, and she was placed in a foster home in Juan Felipe Ibarra, 50 km (31 mi) south of Quimilí; deeply religious, she refused an abortion. Her brother was arrested.|
|December 17, 2010||Unidentified||11 years||Wilton Santos Souza, her 20-year-old boyfriend||Brazil||The 11-year-old daughter of Natalícia Novaes gave birth to a boy at Roberto Santos Hospital in Salvador, Bahia. Wilton Santos Souza had criminal charges pressed against him, though he claimed that he thought girl was 16.|
|December 2010||Unidentified||11 years||James Wallace Davenport Jr., her family’s 21-year-old tenant||USA||After raping the 10-year-old daughter of his landlords in Knoxville, Tennessee, 22-year-old James Wallace Davenport Jr. threatened her kill her if she told anyone. He left the city for the summer, but had sent a hitman to enforce his threats. When he returned to live with her parents in late October, the girl, 7 1⁄2 months pregnant, exposed Davenport. He was immediately jailed and in August 2011 was sentenced to 37 years in prison.|
|February 2011||Unidentified||11 years||Her cousin||Colombia||An 11-year-old native Wayuu of La Guajira Department with slight cognitive impairment gave birth to baby fathered by her cousin.|
|March 2011||Unidentified||11 years,
|A 14-year-old boy she met in North Carolina||USA||An 11-year-old from Buffalo, New York gave birth in mid-March 201 to a boy suffering from breathing difficulties. She claimed to have been raped on July 16, 2010 in the downstairs sauna at the YMCA in Niagara by Martel Jones, a 17-year-old monitor of her summer camp. Jones was charged with two counts of sexual assault, and was partially exonerated by a paternity test, though was found guilty of sexual misconduct with a minor under 13. It was later revealed that she had actually fallen pregnant (and contracted an STD) on a family vacation to North Carolina. Her pregnancy and venereal disease were discovered in mid-December when her mother, worried about her daughter’s swelling stomach, took her to a doctor. As she was 5 months pregnant at the time, it was not safe to perform an abortion (though it would have been legal).|
|March 21, 2011||Unidentified||11 years,
|José Daniel Sabando Heredero, her 31-year-old stepfather||Ecuador||An unidentified girl from La Aurora, Guayas gave birth by cesarean section in Guayaquil. She was raped by her 31-year-old stepfather, José Daniel Sabando Heredero, until June 2010, two months before her 11th birthday. The girl was almost 6 months pregnant when the situation was revealed; Sabando Heredero was arrested.|
|March 28, 2011||Unidentified||11 years||Armin Chimpa Zunca, her 28-year-old uncle||Peru||The daughter of Manuel Delgado Sánchez y Elita Vásquez Palomino from Betania, Rioja Province gave birth at the Ministry of Health Hospital in Moyobamba. According to her parents, she has been raped by Armin Chimpa Zunca, her uncle by marriage.|
|May 2011||Unidentified||11 years||Unknown||Angola||In early May 2011, an 11-year-old girl gave birth in Luanda. She spent several months during her pregnancy in her village’s municipal health center; in the last month, she stayed the Lucrécia Paím Maternity in Luanda, where she underwent a cesarean section to give birth to a daughter.|
|June 23, 2011||K. H. L.||11 years,
|Đặng Văn Lưu, her 65 year-old neighbor||Vietnam||K.H.L. (or Đ.K.H.A) from Thai Binh gave birth at hospital by cesarean section to a girl weighing 2.7 kg (6.0 lb). She was raped many times by Đặng Văn Lưu, her 65-year-old next-door neighbor. Lưu attempted to avoid jail by paying the family ₫10 million (US$525), but still was sentenced to 20 years in jail.|
|July 2011||W. D. E.||11 years,
|Salim I. Nur, an 33-year-old friend of her father||Indonesia||W.D.E., who was in Grade 6 at the State Elementary School #2 in Mojokerto, East Java, made the front pages of national newspapers in Jakarta when the regional school authorities banner from taking the national exam because she was 6 months pregnant. The state overturned the decisicion and allowed her to take the exam.|
|July 21, 2011||Erminda Choque||11 years||Her 13-year-old boyfriend||Bolivia||Erminda Choque, born July 7, 2000 in Paraje Solazutti, near Aguas Blancas, Salta Province, gave birth by cesarean section to a 3 kg (6.6 lb) girl at San Vicente de Paul Hospital in Orán. She had had her 11th birthday just two weeks before the birth of her daughter, and the biological father turned 14 during the same week.|
|July 2, 2011||Unidentified||11 years||A 22-year-old man who lived close to her school||Brazil||An 11-year-old girl from São Francisco de Assis, Rio Grande do Sul gave birth to a boy weighing 2.6 kg (5.7 lb) at Santo António Hospital. She had been sexually assaulted by a man who lived close to her school. On July 22, she complained of abdominal pains which didn’t yield to her mother’s remedies.[not in citation given] She was taken to the hospital and gave birth that evening. DNA test established the 22-year-old man as the father.|
|August 2, 2011||Unidentified||11 years||A schoolmate||Honduras||A girl from El Ocotillo, Santa Bárbara Department gave birth by cesarean section at Mario Catarina Rivas Hospital in San Pedro Sula. Her mother found out about her daughter’s pregnancy from her school, which called her saying that her daughter had been acting abnormally during class. The young girl stated that she had run into a boy she knew when leaving school. He offered to give her water when she said she was thirsty, then had sex with her her after she followed him home.|
|August 9, 2011||Unidentified||11 years, 10 months||Trevaun Cortez Brooks, her mother’s 28-year-old boyfriend||USA||An 11-year-old from Mount Clemens, Michigan gave birth at the Antonio Lorena Hospital in August 2011, not knowing she was pregnant until she gave birth. Trevaun Cortez Brooks, her mother’s live-in boyfriend who had briefly worked at the young girl’s school as a janitor, had sexually assaulted the girl. He was charged, with bail set at $1 million; when DNA tests later confirmed that he was the father, Brooks was sentenced to 25–56 years in prison for first-degree criminal sexual assault.|
|September 7, 2011||Unidentified||11 years||Her father||Bolivia||An 11-year-old girl gave birth to a baby at Percy Boland Maternity in Santa Cruz de la Sierra in September 2011. The Minors Brigade and children welfare services opened an investigation, which revealed that she had been raped and impregnated by her father, who had also abused and impregnated her 14-year-old sister. Their mother, learning of their pregnancies in March, had unsuccessfully attempted to abort them through herbal decoctions. Both girls and their children were placed in foster care.|
|November 27, 2011||Unidentified||11 years, 10 months||Unknown||Philippines||A girl born on January 20, 2000 gave birth to a two-month premature baby boy at a hospital in Iloilo in 2011. She was transported on November 26, convulsing and in critical condition, to a hospital in Roxas, Capiz, where she was in labor; she was then transferred to a hospital in Iloilo, where she gave birth.|
|December 23, 2011||Camila||11 years,
|Her 14-year-old boyfriend||Brazil||Camila, born August 16, 2000 in Manaus, Amazonas, gave birth to a girl. She stubbornly decided at age 10 1⁄2 to have a child with her 14-year-old boyfriend. Her parents, José Almerio da Silva and Raimunda Ferreira da Silva, were unable to dissuade her.|
|December 2011||Unidentified||11 years,
|João Justiniano Massabi, her 32-year-old lover||Brazil||An Amerindian girl from the poor community Mangueiral, in Porto Esperidião, Mato Grosso, gave birth in late December 2011 at age 11. The biological father was João Justiniano Massabi, a 32-year-old man, widower, and father of three children (ages 2, 5, and 7); she had fallen in love with Massabi at age 10 1⁄2, and established a liaison in late 2010. In late June, she was found to be 3 months pregnant and suffering from venereal diseases. Her mother had allowed both the relationship and the pregnancy, saying it was traditional: their ancestors, the Chiquitanos, often had girls marrying by the end of adolescence. However, anthropologists have noted that the child pregnancy was not a widespread practice among Chiquitano descendants.|
|January 6, 2012||Z. Ç.||11 years,
|E. D., her 25-year-old husband||Turkey||The case of Z. Ç., from the Alpagut village in Bolu Province, horrified Turkey. She had been sold in 2011 by her family to E. D. She was unable to give birth in a maternity ward, as this kind of pregnancy was illegal, and delivered her baby in her village.|
|January 2012||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her 21-year-old lover||Brazil||An eleven-and-half-year-old girl, living in a “landless peasants’ camp” of the village of Piraí, near Volta Redonda, Rio de Janeiro, gave birth in late January 2012 at the St. John Baptist Hospital of Volta Redonda to a boy. The biological father, a 21-year-old landless peasant, had received approval after the pregnancy from the girl’s mother to become engaged and live with the young girl.|
|March 8, 2012||Unidentified||11 years, 9 months||A 47-year-old man||Brazil||A girl age 11 3⁄4, born on May 27, 2000, gave birth in 2012 at the Seridó hospital to boy weighing 4 kilograms (8.8 lb).|
|April 21, 2012||Emilia Burdun||11 years||Mihai Vasilescu Tanasescu, her brother’s 21-year-old friend||Romania||Between March and October 2011, Emilia was raped repeatedly and impregnated Mihai Vasilescu Tanasescu, her older brother’s friend, who later became her mother’s fiancé. The baby, named Bogdan, was born at a private clinic via cesarean section and weighed 3.1 kilograms (6.8 lb). The father was tried for rape in February.|
|May 4, 2012||Unidentified||11 years||Carlos, her 37-year-old cousin||Argentina||A young girl from Eldorado, Misiones gave birth by cesarean section at the SAMIC hospita, to a 3 kg (6.6 lb) boy she named Benjamin. The girl, frightened by threats made by the cousin who raped her, claimed in January that her 18-year-old neighbor, Federico, was the biological father. He was quickly released on lack of evidence (though he had sexually assaulted in September, a few days before her first communion). At a hearing in mid-April, she revealed that the father was her cousin Carlos, who had assaulted her in mid-August when she was taking a nap at their grandmother’s residence; he then had threatened to kill her parents if she told anyone.|
|June 2012||S. G. G.||11 years||Pedro Alberto Pérez Juárez, her 39-year-old father||Nicaragua||S. G. Pérez Juárez, from Managua, gave birth to a daughter by cesarean section in late June 2012. Her father had found an excuse to make her come home early from school, and would then abuse her before his wife and other children arrived. He threatened to kill S. G. and her mother if she failed to arrive early of if she told anyone about the abuse. Her mother, growing suspicions, took her to a gynecologist in late April, who confirmed that S. G. was 27 weeks pregnant. She revealed her father’s abuses, and he was convicted June 1, 2012.|
|July 2012||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her father||Colombia||An 11-year-old from the Wayuu community of La Guajira was raped by her father and gave birth to a son in early July 2012. The tribe forced her to rear her son, as tradition dictated that motherhood doesn’t wait.|
|July 24, 2012||Unidentified||11 years,
|A 17-year-old friend of her grandmother||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from General Campos, Entre Ríos gave birth to a girl weighing 3 kg (6.6 lb) at the Delicia Concepción Masvernat Maternity in Concordia. The girl had never experienced menarche, thelarche (the development of breasts), or pubarche (the development of pubic hair). She had fallen pregnant when her grandmother’s 17-year-old friend raped her at the grandmother’s home in San Salvador. Her family sought permission from the Concordia courts for an abortion at 4 1⁄2 months; however, the hospital disputed their claims that carrying the baby to term would be life-threatening, and permission was denied. The young father promised to take care of the baby.|
|July 25, 2012||Unidentified||11 years,
|Ronald Sánchez Camacho, her 19-year-old sparring-partner||Ecuador||On November 29, 2011, shortly before her 11th birthday, a young girl from Guayas Province was raped by her sparring partner. Ronald Sánches Camacho, who had drugged her and then driven to a room when she was unconscious. Her pregnancy was discovered after almost 6 months, and Sánchez Camacho fled. The girl gave birth at 8th month of pregnancy, via induced labor, in Guayaquil.|
|July 25, 2012||Unidentified||11 years||Her father, who committed suicide after having raped her||Guyana||An 11-year-old girl from a village on the Soesdyke-Linden Highway in Demerara-Mahaica gave birth in a Georgetown hospital. She had been raped in early November 2011 by her father, who, overcome with remorse, committed suicide the next month. She was 7 months pregnant in early June when the situation revealed, and was unable to pass her Grade 6 end-of-year examinations.|
|August 2012||Unidentified||11 years,
|Her stepfather’s brother||Argentina||An 11 1⁄2-year-old girl from La Cañada, Santiago del Estero gave birth in the provincial capital after being raped by her stepfather’s brother in mid-January 2012. When the pregnancy was discovered in its 6th month, her mother petitioned the court to allow her daughter (a minor) and the biological father to get married, but they denied permission.|
|August 2012||“Kelly”||11 years,
|Her boyfriend||France||“Kelly”, as she was called by the press, was from Saint-Denis de la Réunion and gave birth to a girl. Her 14-year-old sister also had a 1-year-old son born in April 2011.|
|September 29, 2012||“Amalia”||11 years||A relative (suspected)||Colombia||“Amalia”, a native Wayuu from La Guajira Department, gave birth by cesarean section at the hospital of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios, in Riohacha, to a girl weighing 2.6 kg (5.7 lb). She was allegedly raped by a relative in the village by a relative, but had kept quiet. In February, still early in her pregnancy, she went to the hospital after became suspicions of her condition. Amalia was removed from her family’s ranch and was placed with her baby in Riohacha under the care of a 65-year-old Wayuu woman.|
|November 2012||Unidentified||11 years||Pedro Ramón Castillo, her 51-year-old former stepfather||Argentina||An 11-year-old girl from Paso de Piedra, near Las Chacras, San Luis, was discovered to be almost 6 months pregnant in early August. Pedro Ramón Castillo, her 51-year-old ex-stepfather, was convicted of raping her. She should give birth in early November at the Hospital Toma, in San Luis.[dated info]|
|November 2012||“Carla”||11 years||Johnny Gutiérrez Ríos, her 20-year-old uncle||Peru||“Carla”, an 11-year-old girl from San Juan Nuevo, a hamlet at the edge of the Amazon River in the Loreto province, gave birth in Iquitos mid-November 2012. The girl said she had been raped repeatedly since age 10 by her uncle by marriage, Johnny Gutiérrez Ríos, her uncle by marriage who lived with her family and worked in their fields.|
- ^ a b Girls in India can customarily be married after reaching puberty.
- ^ Thai law allows for the marriage of minors arranged by their parents.
- ^ Rosa had been dubbed “the other Rosita” by the press in reference to the famous Rosa V. Reyes Fletes, another young Nicaraguan girl, born in late August 1993, who lived with her family in Costa Rica. In early 2003, she had to illegally abort her pregnancy at age 9 1⁄2, as her country prohibited abortion. Her case was later the subject of a documentary by American filmmakers Barbara Attie and Jane Goldwater.
- ^ First name only
- ^ Referring to the archangel Gabriel.
- ^ (Spanish) “El increíble caso de Lina Medina: Madre a los 5 años [The incredible case of Lina Medina: Mother at age 5]”. Los archivos de la Tierra. 4 June 2009. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- ^ (Spanish) “Lina Medina, madre a los 5 años [Lina Medina, mother at age 5]”. Noticias Curiosas [Curious News]. MuyNoticias.com. 21 June 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- ^ Bogart, Rachel (20 June 2007). “The Story of Lina Medina, the World’s Youngest Mother”. Yahoo Voices.
- ^ a b Mikkelson, Barbara; Mikkelson, David P., eds. (July 21, 2004). “Youngest Mother”. Snopes.com. Retrieved 16 January 2009.
- ^ “Six decades later, world’s youngest mother awaits aid”. The Telegraph: Calcutta. 27 August 2002. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- ^ a b “Little Mother”. Time. 16 Decembter 1957. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- ^ pandawinx (2011). “A five year old mother. No, really”.[unreliable source?]
- ^ (Russian) Tkachuk, Tapac (2 April 2004). “Самая молодая мама в истории человечества 6-летняя Лиза из Харькова, забеременела… от собственного деда-моряка [The youngest mother in history is 6-year-old Lisa from Kharkov, who’s pregnant … by her grandfather, a sailor]”. Fakty i Kommentarii. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- ^ Keane, Hilda L. (1933). “A Case of Maternity at Seven Years of Age”. British Medical Journal 2 (3794): 567. doi:10.1136/bmj.2.3794.567. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- ^ (French) Schmidt (1760). “Lettre écrite à Monsr. J. J. d’Annoni [Letter written to Mr. J. J. d’Annoi]”. Acta helvetica 4: 167–168. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- ^ a b “Family Records”. Nealirc.org. Retrieved 13 August 2010.[self-published source]
- ^ a b Lyall, Archibald (1936). The Future of Taboo in These Islands. K. Paul, Trench, Trubner. p. 114. ASIN B0006DAYAW.
- ^ Vaughn, Kathleen (1933). “Pregnancy in Childhood”. British Medical Journal 2 (3798): 759. PMC PMC2369490. Retrieved 12 December 20112.
- ^ (Spanish) Restrepo, Alonso; Perez R., Hernal; Uribe Piedrahita, Cesar; Urueta F., Carlos Adolfo; Uribe Jaramillo, Eugenio; Grau, Luis Carlos (1 June 1937). “Maternidad precoz [Precocious maternity]”. Boletín Clínico [Clinical Bulletin] 3 (9): 479–499. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- ^ “8 years 7 months 28 days mother”. La Nación. 5 January 1958. Retrieved 13 May 2012.
- ^ (Italian) “Bambina, violentata dallo zio, partorisce a 8 anni [Girl, raped by her uncle, gives birth at 8 year]”. Corriere della Sera. 15 January 1993. Retrieved 12 May 2012.
- ^ “8-Year-Old Gives Birth in Mexico”. Deseret News. 15 January 1993. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- ^ (Spanish)“Estupor por embarazo a los 8 años [Astonished at being pregnant at age 8]”. El Tiempo [The Time(s)]. 8 September 2004. Retrieved 12 May 2012.
- ^ Dodd, Henry (1881). “Remarkable Case of Early Maternity”. American Medical Journal 97: 264. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- ^ “Remarkable Case of Early Maternity”. The Canadian Journal of Medical Science 6: 151. 1881. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- ^ Pittman, V. I. (1908). “Pregnancy at Nine Years of Age”. Memphis Medical Monthly (University of Michigan) 28 (6): 315. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- ^ (Spanish) “Embaraza a su hija de 9 años, El padre abusó sexualmente de la menor, En tres semanas dará a luz [Father impregnates his 9-year-old daughter, sexually abused the minor, will give birth in three weeks]”. 2007-04-16.
- ^ “9-Year-Old Mother Has 2 1⁄2 Lb. Boy”. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 31 (5): p. 1. 30 August 1957. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ “African Girl, 9, Gives Birth To A Baby”. Williamson Daily News. 28 March 1966. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ “Girl of nine has baby”. The Sydney Morning Herald. 1967-10-20. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ “Girl gives birth”. Windsor Star. 19 October 1967. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ “Mom at 9”. Windsor Star. 9 December 1968. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- ^ “Peru Girl, 9, Gives Birth To Boy”. Lakeland Ledger. 12 November 1971. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- ^ (Turkish) “Afrika’da 9 yaşında bir çocuk anne oldu”. Milliyet (Johannesburg, South Africa): p. 3. 1980-07-10. Retrieved 2011-03-04.
- ^ “Young Mothers”. The world’s strangest mysteries. New York: Gallery Books. 1987. pp. 684–686. ISBN 0-8317-9678-2.
- ^ “S. African, 9, Gives Birth To Boy By cesarean Section”. Jet (Johnson Publishing Company) 58 (20): 28. 1980-07-31. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “Brazilian girl: mother at age 9”. The Rock Hill Herald: p. 29. 1986-04-11. Retrieved 2012-05-10.
- ^ “Brazilian 9-year-old gives birth to a healthy 7-pounder”. 1986-03-29. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Nine-year-old gives birth”. The Calgary Herald: p. A20. 1986-04-28. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Girl, 9, gives birth”. New Straits Times. 1990-03-16. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ Spencer, Robert (2004-12-14). “Leyla, was condemned to be stoned for prostitution at the age of 19”. Jihad Watch.
- ^ (French) “craintes d’exécution imminente / craintes de flagellation Leyla mM. [Leyla M. threatened with death for child prostitution]”. Amnesty International. 2004-12-10.
- ^ “Thai officials shocked to hear of nine-year-old becoming a mother”. New Straits Times. 2001-03-10. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) Posada, M.; Sanchez, M. (2003-04-04). “Reiteradas violaciones del padrastro [Repeated rapes from her stepfather]”. El Diario de Hoy [Today’s Daily]. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ (Spanish) Posada, Mario (2003-04-10). “Quiero que el niño crezca junto a mí [I want the child (boy) to grow up with me]”. El Diario de Hoy [Today’s Daily]. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ “S’pore student gives birth at 9”. AsiaOne News. 2007-02-28. Archived from the original on 2007-05-21.
- ^ (Spanish) “Madre por segunda vez con solo 11 años [Mother for the second time at only 11 years of age]”. El Tiempo [The Time]. 2006-01-12. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ (Spanish) “A los 11 años, mamá por segunda vez [At age 11, mother for the second time]”. El Tiempo [The Time]. 2006-01-12. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ Mugabe, Grace (2005-12-10). “Nine-year-old girl gives birth”. The New Times. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27.
- ^ “Nine-year-old girl gives birth”. News24. 2006-07-08. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ “9yo girl gives birth in Amazon”. ABC News Online. 2006-07-08. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña peruana de ocho años, embarazada de seis meses tras ser violada [An 8-year-old Peruvian girl, 6 months pregnant after being raped]”. El País [The Country]. 2006-09-28. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña huanuqueña de 9 años dio a luz en la Maternidad de Lima [9-year-old Huanucoan girl gave birth in Lima]”. La República [The Republic]. 2006-12-03. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) Lazo, Veronica (2006-12-10). “En el Valle de las Niñas Embarazadas [In the Valley of the Pregnant Girls]”. El Mundo [The World]. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña huanuqueña embarazada está cerca de ser madre [Pregnant Huanucoan girl is close to becoming a mother]”. El Comercio [(The) Commerce]. 2006-12-01. Archived from the original on 2008-02-19.
- ^ “Mothers at 11 and 9”. The Philippine Star. 2007-03-27.
- ^ (Spanish) “Padre niega haber embarazado a su hija de 9 años [Father denies impregnating his 9-year-old daughter]”. April 16, 2007. Archived from the original on 9 July 2012. Retrieved May 10, 2012.
- ^ (Italian) “Honduras, bambina partorisce a nove anni: era stata stuprata dal patrigno [Honduras girl pregnant at nine years: had been raped by her stepfather]”. Il Messaggero [The Messenger]. 31 July 2008.
- ^ (Spanish) “Reportan caso de niña de nueve años embarazada en Santander [Case of a nine-year-old pregnant girl in Santander is reported]”. El Tiempo [The Time(s)]. 2008-08-17.
- ^ Shears, Richard (2010-02-03). “Chinese girl, 9, becomes one of world’s youngest mothers after giving birth to a baby boy”. Daily Mail (London). Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- ^ (Chinese) “Girl, 9, gives birth”. News Limited. 2010-02-02. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- ^ “Girl, 9, gives birth 6 lb baby boy”. China Hush. 2010-01-29.
- ^ (Chinese) “14歲小男友經手‧9歲產子”. Guang Ming Daily. 2010-06-22. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Kaur, Manjit (2010-06-24). “Report of nine-year-old giving birth under probe”. The Star. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (French) “Mère à 10 ans, des suites d’un viol”. Le Messager. 2010-10-05.[dead link]
- ^ (French) Rokia (2010-12-10). “Mère sous 10 ans : Zeina victime d’un viol suivi de grossesse”.[self-published source?]
- ^ Cone, Jr., T.E. (1972). “Report of a case of precocious pregnancy in 1834”. Pediatrics 50 (4): 637. PMID 5073015. Retrieved 19 May 2007.
- ^ Curtis, Josiah (1863). “A Girl Aged Ten Years, Eight Months, and Seven Days, Delivered of a Healthy Child at the Full Time of Pregnancy”. Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, 67 (3): 49–51. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ MacNamara, C. (1873). “A Young Mother”. The Indian Medical Gazette 7: 295. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ Gleaves, C. W. (1895). “A Young Mother”. Medical Record 48: 715. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ “One Cent For Mrs. Bradley”. The Baltimore Sun. 1905-12-13. Retrieved 2011-12-28. (subscription required)
- ^ “Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth to Babe”. Portsmouth Daily Times. 12 April 1910. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Stork Brings Girl To 10-Year-Old Mother”. The Toledo News-Bee. 13 April 1910. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ a b “Girl Mother Accuses One”. The Border Cities Star. 14 September 1922. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl Gives Birth To Baby”. The Baltimore Sun. 30 July 1922. Retrieved 2011-12-09. (subscription required)
- ^ “Pastor Prays For Jury That Convicted Him”. Detroit Free Press. 17 December 1922. Retrieved 2011-12-09. (subscription required)
- ^ “Texas Girl, Age Ten is Mother”. The Crawfordsville Review. 3 April 1923. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Death Asked For Child’s Despoiler At Corpus Christi”. The Victoria Advocate. 23 May 1923. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Prison For Father Of Child’s Baby”. Rochester Evening Journal. 22 May 1923. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Despoiler Given 15 Years”. The Victoria Advocate. 23 May 1923. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Ten-Year-Old Girl is Youngest Mother”. Baltimore Afro-American. 5 April 1930. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ “Ten-Year-Old Mother”. St. Joseph News-Press. 12 October 1939. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “8 Pound Baby Born To Girl, 10”. Lewiston Morning Tribune. 11 January 1944. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Youngest Mother: 10 Years Old”. Mount Washington News. 21 January 1944. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Gives Birth To Daughter”. Lewiston Morning Tribune. 16 March 1949. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Years-Old Girl Gives Birth To Son Weighing 7 3⁄4 Pounds”. Meridian Daily Journal. 21 May 1949. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth to Baby in Mississippi Town”. The Washington Afro American. 20 June 1950. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Has 6 1⁄2 Pound Son”. Saskatoon Star-Phoenix. 23 June 1950. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth to 7-Pound Child”. Miami Sunday News. 25 July 1951. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Becomes A Mother”. The Calgary Herald. 22 June 1953. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Shows Little Interest: 10-Year-Old Prefers Doll to Baby”. Los Angeles Times. 21 June 1953. Retrieved 2011-12-09. (subscription required)
- ^ “Girl, 10, Becomes Mother”. Hartford Courant. 1 December 1954. Retrieved 2011-12-12. (subscription required)
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Is A Mother”. The News and Courier. 8 December 1954. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth In Spartanburg”. The News and Courier. 7 October 1956. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Son Of 10-Year-Old”. Spokane Daily Chronicle. 1958-01-22. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Girl, 10, Mother Of 7-Pound Son”. Star-News. 24 January 1958. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Mom Likes Son Best”. Sarasota Herald-Tribune. 26 February 1964. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ a b c “10-year-old gives birth”. The Milwaukee Journal. 6 April 1984. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Has Baby In Chicago”. The Free Lance–Star. 14 February 1964. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Names & Faces In the News”. The Boston Globe. 22 September 1967. Retrieved 2011-12-09. (subscription required)
- ^ “Girl, 10, Gives Birth To Baby”. Warsaw Times. 29 November 1968. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Child Born To Girl, 10”. The Blade. 1 August 1969. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-year-old girl gives birth to boy”. The Miami News. 16 August 1971. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Mother At The Age Of 10”. The Tuscaloosa News. 16 August 1971. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ (Finnish) “suomen nuorin äiti maattiin jo 10-vuotiaana – poliisitutkintapöytäkirjat kertova”. Ratto. 1975-05-01. Retrieved 2012-07-23. “Exclusivity Ratto: the youngest Finnish mother in country is only 10! The PV of police procedure that we procured us certifies it”
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth to twins; doing ‘just fine'”. The Gazette. 1 June 1979. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “Young Mothers”. The world’s strangest mysteries. New York: Gallery Books. 1987. p. 684. ISBN 0-8317-9678-2.
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth to premature baby”. Merced Sun-Star. 13 July 1982. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth to premature baby”. Mohave Daily Miner. 6 April 1984. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ Wattley, Philip; Wood, Henry (7 April 1984). “2 men held after girl, 10, has baby”. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2011-11-17. (subscription required)
- ^ “Rape victim, 10, gives birth”. Waterloo Region Record. 6 April 1996. Retrieved 2011-12-28. (subscription required)
- ^ “SAN MATEO COUNTY / Girl, 10, Gave Birth — Abuser Sentenced”. San Francisco Chronicle. 1999-09-09. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña de 10 años dio a luz una beba [A 10-year-old girl gave birth to a baby]”. La Nación [The Nation]. 27 September 2000. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña de diez años fue madre, tras sufrir abuso sexual [A girl of 10 years became a mother through suffering sexual abuse]”. Terra. 26 September 2000. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Larbey, Christine (25 September 2002). “10-year-old delivers four-pound baby”. The Star. Archived from the original on 2002-10-02. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ “Who said KIDS can’t be MOTHERS ?”. 2009-05-09. Retrieved 2012-07-22.[self-published source?]
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de diez años da a luz en selva [Girl of ten years gives birth in jungle]”. El Siglo de Torreón. 13 November 2003. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 10 años dio a luz en Argentina [Girl of 10 years gave birth in Argentina]”. Terra. 8 January 2004. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 10 años abusada por su padrastro dio a luz en Antofagasta [Girl of 10 years abused by her stepfather gave birth in Antofagasta]”. Radio Cooperativa [Cooperative Radio]. 2005-04-15. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Pareja responsable de niña embarazada quedó en prisión preventiva [Pair responsible for pregnant girl left in protective custody]”. Radio Cooperativa [Cooperative Radio]. 2005-01-10. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de nueve años quedó embarazada tras presunta violación [Girl of nine years left pregnant after presumed rape]”. Radio Cooperativa [Cooperative Radio]. 2005-01-09. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Calama: una niña boliviana embarazada a los 10 años [Calama: A Bolivian girl pregnant at 10 years]”. 2005-01-12.[self-published source?]
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth in Kenya”.[self-published source?]
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth”. Daily Times. 2005-09-20. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth to a child”. The Times of India. 2005-09-20. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (French) Monay, Patrick (2005-09-21). “Abusée, puis maman à 10 ans: le calvaire d’une élève comme les autres”. 24 Heures. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 10 años dio a luz en Guanajuato [Girl of 10 years gave birth in Guanajuato]”. Univision. 2006-04-07. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Es madre desde los diez años y es relegada del apoyo del gobierno [(She) is a mother from ten years and is relegated from government aid]”. Correo. 2007-05-11. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ “Man Sentenced For Impregnating 10-Year-Old”. WYFF4. 2007-04-24. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Es una hermanita más para ella [Another little sister for her]”. Faro de Vigo. 2007-11-24. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ (Portuguese) “AL: Menina de dez anos dá à luz bebê [AL: Ten-year-old girl gives birth to a baby]”. ClickPB. 2006-06-14. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “10-year-old gives birth”. Expatica. 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (French)“Maman à dix ans à Maurice”. Radio Moris. 2006-08-31. Retrieved 2012-07-20.[self-published source?]
- ^ (Portuguese) “Inaceitável: menina de dez anos dá à luz [Unacceptable: ten-year-old girl gives birth]”. Diário do Nordeste. 2006-11-01. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ (Portuguese) Almedia, Mozarly (2006-12-11). “Criança de 10 anos é mãe em Itapipoca [10-year-old girl is mother in Itapipoca]”. Diário do Nordeste. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ (Spanish) “Pide niña de 10 años ayuda para su embarazo [10-year-old girl asks for help in her pregnancy]”. Terra. 2006-04-25. Archived from the original on 2007-07-02.
- ^ (Spanish) “Pide ayuda médica niña de diez años embarazada de siete meses por violación [10-year-old girl, 7 months pregnant, asks for medical aid]”. El Porvenir [The Future]. 2007-04-27. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) Martínez, Jessica Cecilia (2007-09-26). “Oaxaca: difícil situación vive Lucía, abusada por militar retirado [Oaxaca: Lucía, abused by retired military man, lives in difficult situation]”. CIMAC Noticias [CIMAC News]. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Decide niña continuar embarazo producto de una violación [Girl decides to continue pregnancy resulting from a rape]”. Quadratin. 2007-04-24. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña embarazada de un violador reabre la polémica del aborto terapéutico en Nicaragua [A girl impregnated by a rapist reopens controversy of therapeutic abortion in Nicaragua]”. El Mundo [The World]. 2007-09-04. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- ^ (Spanish) Rosthchuh, Tatiana (2008-01-23). “Tiene sólo 10 años y 7 meses de embarazo [(She) is only 10 years old and 7 months old and pregnant]”. El Nuevo Diario [The New Daily]. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- ^ Eaton, Nate (2008-05-08). “Rape Victim was 9-Years-Old When She Got Pregnant; Other New Developments”. KIDK (St. Anthony, Idaho: Fisher Communications). Archived from the original on 2008-05-10.
- ^ “Rape Charge After Girl, 10, Delivers Baby”. ABC News. 2008-05-08. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Roustan, Wayne K. (2011-03-23). “Lantana man gets life in prison for impregnating girl, 9”. SunSentinel.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Minas Gerais: menina de 10 anos é abusada e está grávida [Minas Gerais: 10-year-old girl is abused and is pregnant]”. UOL Mais. 2009-03-20.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Meninas de 10 e 15 anos grávidas [Girls ages 10 and 15 are pregnant]”. UAI. 2009-03-21.
- ^ Stujit, Adriana (2009-06-06). “Ten-year-old Cape Town child 8 months pregnant”. Censorbugbear reports.
- ^ Lee, Michael (2010-01-19). “10-Y-0 Gives Birth In St Bess – Baby dies three weeks later”. The Jamaica Star. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ (Spanish) Vaca Justiniano, Berthy (2009-10-30). “Niña violada está embarazada [Raped girl is pregnant]”. El Deber [The Duty]. Archived from the original on 30 January 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ (Spanish) Lacio, Freddy (2010-01-06). “La niña abusada por sus hermanastros dio a luz [The girl abused by her stepbrothers gave birth]”. El Deber [The Duty]. Retrieved 2011-12-09.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) Peña y Lillo, C.; Escobar, R. (2012-05-09). “Investigan el abuso a niña que vuelve a dar a luz [Abuse of a girl who returns to give birth investigated]”. El Deber [The Duty]. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ (Spanish) “91 niñas de 10 a 13 años dieron a luz el año pasado [91 girls of ages 10 to 13 gave birth in the past year]”. El Deber [The Duty]. 2012-05-10. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una menor de 12 años da a luz a su segundo hijo [A minor of 12 years gives birth to her second child]”. El Día [The Day]. 2012-05-09. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña huye y descubren que su padre la violaba [Girl escapes and it’s discovered that her father raped her]”. Ultimas Noticias de Bolivia [Latest News from Bolivia]. 2012-05-12. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ Señase, Charlie C. (2010-08-28). “Girl, 10, gives birth; dad charged with incest”. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “The youngest mother in Philippine history”. GMA News. 2012-05-29. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- ^ Fagge, Nick; Cohen, Tamara (2010-11-07). “Pictured: The mother who was 10 who had baby with her 13-year-old cousin”. Daily Mail. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “Report: 10-Year-Old Gives Birth in Spain”. CBS News. 2010-11-02. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- ^ (Spanish) “La prima de la madre de 10 años: “El padre tiene 20 años y además es su primo hermano” [Cousin of the 10-year-old mother: “The father is 20 years old and is also her first cousin”]”. Telecinco. 2010-11-05. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña Wiwa de diez años dió a lus una bebé [Ten-year-old Wiwan girl gave birth to a baby]”. Caracol Radio. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Una niña de 10 años da a luz a un varoncito en la maternidad [10-year-old girl gave birth to a boy in the maternity ward]”. El Deber [The Duty]. 2011-11-13. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña mbya fue madre a los diez años [Mbyá girl was a mother at 10 years of age]”. Territorio Digital [Digital Territory]. 2011-01-19. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ Boyle, Christina (2011-11-10). “10-year-old Mexican girl gives birth to baby boy after 31-week pregnancy”. Daily News. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) Jiménez, Carlos; Cruz, Elvia (2011-11-10). “Madre a los 10 años y sin ayuda [Mother at age 10 and without help]”. La Razón [The Reason]. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- ^ (Spanish) Cruz López, Elvia (2011-11-14). “El padrastro acusado de violar a menor en Puebla [The stepfather accused of raping a minor in Puebla]”. La Razón [The Reason]. Retrieved 2012-05-14.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 10 años es madre por violación [10-year-old girl is mother by rape]”. Perú21. 2012-02-04.
- ^ (Spanish) Godoy, Jeremías (2012-02-02). “Piden cárcel para maldito [Jail is sought for wicked man]”. Correo.
- ^ “Colombian girl, 10, gives birth to baby daughter”. Daily Mail. 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Daughter In Colombia”. The Inquisitr. 2012-04-06. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ “Colombian girl, 10, gives birth to baby girl”. The Daily Telegraph. 2012-04-06. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ “10-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth to Daughter”. ABC News. 2012-04-01. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña wayúu de 11 años dio a luz en Riohacha [11-year-old Wayú girl gave birth in Riohacha]”. RCN Radio. 2012-03-30. Retrieved 2012-04-07.[dead link]
- ^ (Portuguese) Aguiar, Daniel (2012-01-24). “Coroatá-MA: Pai engravida filha de 10 anos e foge com a mãe da menina”.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Pai que engravidou a filha de 10 anos pode ter abusado de su outra filha de 8 anos”. 2012-01-26.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña de 10 años violada por un primo lejano de 15 años fue madre en Corrientes [Girl of 10 years raped by distant cousin, age 15, became mother in Corrientes]”. lanacion [thenation]. 2012-05-12.
- ^ Gould, George M.; Pyle, Walter L. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine.
- ^ Harris, Robert P. (1870). “Early Puberty”. American Journal of Obstetrics 3: 616–617. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Meigs, Charles Delucena (1838). The Philadelphia Practice of Midwifery. Philadelphia. p. 54. LCCN RG521.M518.
- ^ Gould; Pyle. “King reports well-verified case of confinement in a girl of eleven; both the mother and child did well.”
- ^ Hall, J. P. (1859). “A Rare Obstetrical Case”. Semi-Monthly Medical News 1 (6): 177. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ a b “The Youngest Mother In the Country”. The Golden Era. 1870-05-22. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Minnie Rae, child prostitute at 9, mother at 11”. s23-Wiki. 2008-08-15. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- ^ Mitchell, T. J. (1896). “Case of Early Pregnancy”. Atlanta Medical and Surgical Journal 13 (2): 105. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Willard, DeForest (1873). “Case of Early Pregnancy”. Transactions of the Philadelphia Obstetrical Society 3: 14. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Kilpatrick, A. R. (1873). “A Child-Mother — Extraordinary Case of Precocity”. Medical and Surgical Reporter 29: 417. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ “Medical Miscellany”. Boston Medical and Surgical Journal 91 (5): 123. 1875. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Thomas, J. P. (1881). “A Youthful Mother”. Louisville Medical News 11 (7): 74. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Stallcup, T. H. (1884). “A Report of a Case of Labor in a Girl Aged Eleven Years and Nine Months”. Transactions of the Texas State Medical Association: 198. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Fox, Samuel J. (1889). “Precocious Fecundity”. The Medical Brief 17 (8): 379. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ Edmonson, R. H. (1890). “An Exceedingly Early Maternity”. Southern Journal of Homeopathy 8 (4): 116. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ Allen, L. M. (1901). “Pregnancy at the Age of Eleven Years Terminating in Natural Delivery”. Maryland Medical Journal 44 (10): 416–421. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- ^ Kerns, W. W. (1905). “A Very Young Mother”. The Medical World 23 (1): 26. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ “A Young Mother”. The Medical World 23: 102. 1905. Retrieved 2011-12-11.
- ^ “Becomes Mother At Age Of Eleven”. Spartanburg Herald. 1912-08-13. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Hartford Mother Eleven Years Old”. The Day. 1913-12-22. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ a b “Chicago Child Reported Mother At Age of 11”. Toledo Blade. 1951-11-11. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ Spencer, Herbert R. (1933). “Pregnancy in Childhood”. British Medical Journal 2 (3797): 710. Retrieved 2011-12-24.
- ^ “Daughter Born To Girl, 11”. Rochester Evening Journal. 1934-09-18. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Virginia Negro Girl Becomes Mother at 11”. The Miami News. 1935-04-03. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “8-Pound Boy Born To 11-Year-Old Girl”. The Gettysburg Times. 1936-09-16. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Girl Only Eleven Bears 6-Pound Girl”. Afro-American. 1936-09-19. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Mother And baby ‘Doing Nicely'”. Lewiston Morning Tribune. 1938-04-05. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “6-Pound Baby Born To 11-Year-Old Wife”. Pittsburgh Press. 1938-04-04. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Has Son”. The Youngstown Daily Vindicator. 1941-03-14. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Akron Girl Becomes Mother of Baby”. Youngstown Vindicator. 1942-12-17. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Son”. Oxnard Press-Courier. 1943-07-13. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ James, J. R. E.; Davies, H. Edmund (1952). “A Young Primigravida: A Case Record”. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the British Empire 59 (3): 363–367. doi:10.1111/j.1471-0528.1952.tb04134.x.
- ^ “Girl, 11, Gives Birth To Baby In Atlanta”. Chicago Tribune. 1948-07-30. Retrieved 2011-11-17. (subscription required)
- ^ “11-year-old mother”. Leader-Post. 1949-03-31. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Daughter”. Tri-City Herald. 1949-08-11. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-YEAR-OLD MOTHER.”. Morning Bulletin (Rockhampton, Qld.: National Library of Australia): p. 1. 8 October 1949. Retrieved 15 December 2011.
- ^ “Girl, 11, Has Girl of Her Own, Both Are Thriving”. Chicago Tribune. 1949-10-08. Retrieved 2011-12-12. (subscription required)
- ^ “Child Is Born To 11 Year Old Girl”. The Modesto Bee. 1952-02-18. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-year-old mother hankers for school”. Baltimore Afro-American. 1956-05-04. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ “Mother at age 11”. Chicago Tribune. 1956-08-28. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “11 Year Old Mother Gives Birth Unaided”. The Milwaukee Journal. 1957-07-24. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ “Girl Of Eleven Now Is Mother”. Spokane Daily Chronicle. 1957-08-17. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Missouri Girl Is Mother At Age Of 11”. Park City Daily News. 1958-06-17. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Divorce Is Sought by Mother, 12”. St. Joseph News-Press. 1958-09-26. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Girl, 13, Gets Divorce In 2-Year Marriage”. The Baltimore Sun. 1959-08-30. Retrieved 2011-12-12. (subscription required)
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To 7-Pound Boy”. Star-Banner. 1958-05-28. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Gives Birth”. Hartford Courant. 1958-11-13. Retrieved 2011-12-09. (subscription required)
- ^ “Hawaii Girl, 11, Becomes Mother”. St. Joseph Gazette. 1959-11-11. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Becomes Mother”. The Victoria Advocate. 1960-04-04. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Mexican Girl, 11, Is Mother of Son”. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. 1962-06-26. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy”. Lewiston Evening Journal. 1962-11-07. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Girl, 11, Has Twins”. Calgary Herald. 1963-08-21. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Girl, 11, Has Baby In New Haven”. The Morning Record. 1964-01-25. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Mother at 11”. The Palm Beach Post. 1964-04-22. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Mother”. Saskatoon Star-Phoenix. 1964-03-21. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ Dhillon, Amrit (2002-08-28). “A mum at 11, a great grandmother at 38”. Retrieved 2012-08-26.
- ^ “Italian Girl Is a Mother at 11”. St. Joseph Free Press. 1965-04-11. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “Twins Die”. The Gazette. 1965-08-27. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “Girl, 11, has baby”. The Straits Times. 1968-04-28.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Girl Mother of Twins”. The Victoria Advocate. 1970-02-15. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Wife Becomes Mother l”. The Blade. 1971-11-18. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ Guillebaud, John (1972). “Pregnancy And Labour In The Very Young (Two Cases)”. Journal Of The Royal Society Of Medicine 65 (1): 99. Retrieved 5 August 2007.
- ^ “11-year-old has twins”. Leader-Post. 1974-06-29. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “A mother at 11”. Cape Girardeau Bulletin. 1975-07-07. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ “11-Year-Old Gives Birth To A Baby”. The Straits Times. 1978-04-09.
- ^ “Sitter gets 99 years for rape of 10-year-old who bore child”. The Telegraph. 1981-04-28. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ “11-year-old girl gives birth”. The Lewiston Journal. 1984-10-19. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “Girl of 11 is now a mother”. The Straits Times. 1986-06-18.
- ^ Associated Press (1991-05-01). “Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Girl; Man Accused of Raping Her”. The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ Pisa, Nick (1997-02-16). “Mother of three at just 14”. Sunday Mirror (The Free Library). Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ “Death of baby born to 11-year-old was accidental, autopsy finds”. Argus-Press. 1995-11-01. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ (Finnish) “Yksi minun luokkatoverit Varkauden synnytti vuonna 1997 pojan, hänen teini poikaystävänsä, kun hän oli vain 11”. Vauva. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- ^ Kierns (1997-02-25). “Rage At Sex Pill For Kids; Doctors step in after girl, age 11, gives birth”. Daily Mirror (The Free Library). Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- ^ “11-year-old rape victim gives birth to baby”. The Register-Guard. 1998-05-16. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ “Eleven-year old Hungarian Romany girl gives birth to baby”. BBC (NewsLibrary). 1998-12-04. Retrieved 2011-12-28. (subscription required)
- ^ (Hungarian) 11 éves anya. Network.hu. 2007. Retrieved 2012-09-15.
- ^ (Hungarian) Matisz papa visszatér. Extra, TV2. 2007. Retrieved 2012-09-15.
- ^ “Charges expected after stillbirth”. TimesDaily. 1999-01-02. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ (Italian) Antonella, Cremonese (2000-04-19). “La mamma di 11 anni. Il bimbo viene allevato alla clinica Mangiagalli”. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^ Gibson, Linda; Brink, Graham (2000-04-14). “60-year-old man accused of 11-year-old’s pregnancy”. St. Petersburg Times (Tamba Bay). Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Adolescente de 11 anos está grávida de gêmeos no DF [Adolescent of 11 years is pregnant with twins in DF (Federal District)]”. La Folha. 2000-09-13. Retrieved 2012-09-03. “Emocionalmente, está pronta para ser mãe. Amadureceu mais do que esperávamos”
- ^ “11-year-old child ‘impregnated by brother'”. Mail & Guardian. 2001-01-01. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ^ “Never too old: a 75-year-old man charged with impregnating 10-year-old girl”. Flatrock. 2002-04-18. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ Albin, Stacy (2002-05-30). “Connecticut: Bridgeport: Rape Victim, 11, Gives Birth”. The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Shell, Anna, ed. (2002-11-05). “Archive of some fucked relationships in the news”. Retrieved 2012-08-25.[self-published source?]
- ^ “Result”. Currency converter. Fxtop.
- ^ Nambiar, Nisha (2003-06-20). “Raped by uncle, mother at 11, girl waits for help”. The Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- ^ “11-year-old girl gives birth in Ukraine”. USA Today. 2004-01-22. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Ukrainian) Volkova, Anna (2004-01-22). “Впервые за последние 70 лет в украине 11-летняя роженица произвела на свет здорового ребенка”. Fakty i Kommentarii. Retrieved 2011-11-16.[dead link]
- ^ (Russian) “У 11-летней мамы отнимают ребенка”. Ivanovo Press. 2004-02-24. Archived from the original on 2006-11-29.
- ^ (Polish) Kaniewski, Andrzej (2004-02-24). “Najmłodsza matka w Europie”. Dziennik.pl. Fakty i Kommentarii. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- ^ (Ukrainian) Postoj, Martha (2007-03-08). “Надя Гнатюк у 14 років народила вдруге”. Gazeta.ua. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) “У 14 РОКІВ НАРОДИЛА ДРУГУ ДИТИНУ”. 2007-03-29. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- ^ (Russian) Koprowski, Irina (2007-02-23). “моя 14-летняя дочь надя любит играть в куклы больше, чем ее трехлетняя дочурка”. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- ^ “Man suspected of sex assault after 11-year-old gives birth”. The Sacramento Bee. 2004-05-04. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- ^ (Spanish) Sequeira, Mercedes (2004-07-07). “Niña violada da a luz [Raped girl gives birth]”. La Prensa [The Press]. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ (Russian) “‘Дочь-героиня’ родила второго”. Moskovskij Komsomolets. 2006-11-21. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Russian) “Не хочу учиться, хочу плодиться!”. Moskovskij Komsomolets. 2005-08-01. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- ^ “Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old”. Kiro TV. 2005-06-30. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ “11-year-old child expects a baby in Moscow”. Pravda. 2005-05-18. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) Tankova, Jaroslav (2005-07-08). “11-летняя Валя Исаева стала мамой!”. Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) Tankova, Jaroslav (2005-07-21). “Голоса за родившую 11-летку покупают по 100 рублей”. Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) Tankova, Jaroslav (2007-12-13). “Судьба родившей 11-летки Вали Исаевой: “Муж” жестоко бьет ее, а бабушка молчит. Часть 1″. Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) Tankova, Jaroslav (2007-12-14). “Судьба родившей 11-летки Вали Исаевой: “Супруг” живет на детское пособие и требует, чтобы Валя бросила школу. Часть 2″. Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Russian) Tankova, Jaroslav (2007-12-15). “Родившая в 11 лет Валя Исаева – новому жениху: “Я боюсь только одного, этого урода!” Часть 3″. Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ a b (Romanian) “mamă la 11 ani [Mother at 11 years]”. Jurnalul. 2007-10-08. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Vietnamese) “Làm mẹ ở tuổi 12”. Viet Bao. 2005-10-28. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- ^ (French) Lensink, Marlies (2006-12-02). “Une jeune fille violée meurt après son accouchement”. UNICEF. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^ (Spanish) Aguilar Noyola, José (2005-12-22). “Niña de 11 años, víctima de violación por su abuelo [11-year old girl, victim of rape by her grandfather]”. es mas. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ “Man arrested in London after 11-year-old gives birth”. Mail & Guardian Online. 2006-05-10. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña abusada de 11 años dio a luz a una beba en Encarnación [Abused girl, age 11, give birth to a baby in Encarnación]”. La Nacíon [The Nation]. 2006-09-05. Archived from the original on 2008-03-20. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 11 años dio a luz en Pereira [Girl of 11 years gave birth in Pereira]”. El Tiempo [The Time]. 2006-12-28. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Menina de 11 anos está grávida de seis meses [Girl of 11 years is six months pregnant]”. Atarde Online. 2007-12-03. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña ultrajada de 11 años da a luz en Cusco [Outraged 11-year-old girl gives birth in Cusco]”. Terra. 2007-01-17. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Balabo, Dino (2007-03-27). “11-year-old gives birth in Bulacan”. The Philippine Star. Retrieved 2011-12-09.[dead link]
- ^ “The youngest mother in Egypt”. Egyptian Chronicles. 2007-07-12. Retrieved 2012-07-30.[self-published source?]
- ^ “Updates About the youngest mother in Egypt”. Egyptian Chronicles. 2007-07-14. Retrieved 2012-07-30.[self-published source?]
- ^ “A big twist in the case of the youngest mother in Egypt”. Egyptian Chronicles. 2007-07-19. Retrieved 2012-07-30.[self-published source?]
- ^ (French) Gheith, Chahinaz; Darwich, Dina (2007-08-01). “Hind et Mohamad, une histoire sans fin [Hind and Mohamad: a story without an end]”. Al-Ahram Hebdo. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- ^ Joseph, Norman (2007-07-16). “Eleven-year-old keeps pregnancy a secret”. Independent Online. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (French) “WASSADOU – L’Imam scelle l’union d’une jeune fille de 11 ans en état de grossesse de 2 mois”. L’Observateur. 2007-07-11. Retrieved 2012-09-04.[self-published source?]
- ^ (Romanian) “mamă la 11 ani”. Romedic. 2007-10-03. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- ^ (Romanian) Dragomir, Carmen (2007-10-07). “Mamă la 11 ani”. 9am News. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- ^ “Court tackles case of girl, 11, impregnated by mom’s boyfriend”. AZCentral. 2008-01-31. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Associated Press (2009-01-206). “Man Gets 28 For Impregnating 10-Year-Old”. NBC4i. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) Sosa, Luis (2007-11-19). “Paso de los Libres: una nena de 11 años fue madre de un varón [Paso de los Libres: a young girl of 11 years became a mother of a boy]”. Clarín. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- ^ (Spanish) Sosa, Luis (2007-11-20). “Detienen al hermanastro de la nena de 11 años que fue mamá [(Authorities) detain the stepbrother of the young 11-year-old girl who became a mother]”. Clarín. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- ^ (Spanish) Peker, Luciana (2007-09-14). “Urgente [Urgent (Breaking News)]”. Página/12. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- ^ (Spanish) “Concepción: la madre de la niña de 11 embarazada, también espera un bebé [Concepción: mother of a pregnant 11-year-old girl also awaits a baby]”. La República [The Republic]. 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- ^ (Spanish) “Madre e hija de 11 años, embarazadas del mismo hombre [Mother and 11-year-old daughter, pregnant by the same man]”. Terra. 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- ^ (Spanish) Martín, Susana (2007-11-04). “M., 11 años, embarazada [M., age 11, pregnant]”. El Mundo España [The World (of) Spain]. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ (Spanish) “La niña embarazada de Ponferrada mantuvo relaciones consentidas con un menor, pero se trataría de un caso de violación [The pregnant girl from Ponferrada maintained consensual relations with a minor, but they (authorities) treat it as a case of rape]”. europapress. 2007-10-24. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña de once años puede ser madre [An eleven-year-old girl might be a mother]”. Fundación Vida [Life Foundation]. 2007-10-24. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ (Spanish) “Impacto por niña de 11 años que fue madre… [Impact for an 11-year-old girl who became a mother]”. secundarios.cl. 2007-12-31. Retrieved 2012-08-25.[self-published source?]
- ^ (Spanish) “San Bernardo, Santiago – Una niña de 11 años da a luz a seis meses y medio de un hijo, producto de una violación reiterada de su padrastro [San Bernardo, Santiago – an 11-year-old girl gives birth at six-and-a-half months to a son, product of repeated rape by her stepfather]”. Terra. 2007-12-31. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ (Georgian) “Jüngste Mama: Sie ist erst 11”. Heuter.at. 2010-02-21. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ a b (Hungarian) 11 éves leányanya. TV2 Napló. 2008-08-06. Retrieved 2012-09-15.[dead link]
- ^ Sampson, Sean (2008-06-09). “Girl, 11, gives birth”. The Budapest Times. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Hungarian) Szabados, Gábor (2008-06-09). “Miranda anyukája 11 éves”. Borsod Online. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de 11 años dio a luz a una beba que sería producto de una violación [11-year-old girl gave birth to a baby that was the product of rape]”. La República [The Republic]. 2008-06-20. Retrieved 2011-12-20.
- ^ (Spanish) Villafañe, Lorena (2008-06-24). “Darían tratamiento psicológico al presunto violador de la nena de 11 años [(Authorities) will give psychological treatment to the presume rapist of a young 11-year-old girl]”. Los Andes. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- ^ “Rifca Stanescu, Gypsy wife, becomes world’s youngest grandmother at… 23”. Mail Online. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Menina de 11 anos dá à luz em Tenente Portela (RS); pai adotivo é suspeito de tê-la engravidado [11-year-odl girl gives birth in Tenente Portela; adoptive father is suspeted of getting her pregnant]”. Bol Noticias. 2009-03-12. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Pai adotivo de grávida de 11 anos é denunciado por estupro [Adopted father of a pregnant 11-year-old is denounced for rape]”. Globo G1. 2009-03-05. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- ^ (Spanish) Celis, Carla (2009-06-03). “Madre a los 11 años [Mother at age 11]”. The Clinic Online. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- ^ (Portuguese) de Castro, Bruno (2009-08-21). “Estuprada, menina de 11 anos dá à luz em Fortaleza [Raped, an 11-year-old girl gives birth in Fortaleza]”. Terra. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ (Spanish) Marinero, Jaime Ulises (2010-10-25). “Anita, madre a los 11 años, violada por su hermano [Anita, mother at age 11, raped by her brother]”. La Página [The Page]. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Menina de 11 anos dá à luz em Santa Catarina [11-year-old girl gives birth in Santa Catarina]”. O Globo. 2009-07-27. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una nena de 11 años fue madre, pero del shock no reconoce al bebé”. Diario El Litoral Corrientes [Corrientes Litoral Newspaper]. 2009-08-11. Retrieved 2011-12-09.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) Cura viola a niña de 11 años y la deja embarazada [Priest rapes 11-year-old girl and leaves her pregnant]. CNC Noticias. 2009-07-09. Retrieved 2012-09-04.
- ^ (Vietnamese) “Làm mẹ ở tuổi 12”. Zing News. 2009-10-07. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^ “The 11-year-old girl who became a mom”. IOL News. 2009-11-04. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Spanish) Domínguez, Lizi (2009-09-19). “Tiene 11 años, está embarazada y se presume que el papá del bebé tiene 12 [She’s 11 years old, pregnant, and the baby’s father is supposedly 12]”. La Capital. Retrieved 2012-07-31. “No dimensiona lo que le está ocurriendo ni sus consecuencias. Y según quienes la conocen, cuando se le explica que va a tener un hijo, se ríe y evade las preguntas. Corre despreocupada por el patio de la escuela… [Neither what is happening nor its consequences enter into her realm of awareness. According to those who know her, when they explain that she is going to have a child, she laughs and evades the questions. She runs, un-preoccupied, on school’s patio…]”
- ^ (Spanish) “Pareja de niños de 11 y 12 años esperan un bebé [A pair of 11- and 12-year-old kids are expecting a baby]”. M24 Digital. 2009-09-19. Retrieved 2012-07-31. “(Nancy Ruiz Díaz) agregó que ‘la necesidad de coordinar acciones de prevención con otras instituciones corresponsables, como trabajar con las escuelas, ver si en este momento tienen alguna materia de Educación Sexual o si se pueden comenzar a abordar temas relacionados a la privacidad de los chicos, el cuidado de su cuerpo y demás’. [Nancy Ruiz Díaz added that ‘the necessity of coordinating preventative actions with other corresponding institutions, like working with other schools, and seeing if at the moment we have some sort of sexual education or if we can begin tackling themes related to privacy from boys, caution about their bodies, and more’]”
- ^ (Spanish) “Una niña de 11 años dio a luz hijo de padrastro [An 11-year-old girl ave birth to the son of her stepfather]”. El Universo. 2009-11-17. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Spanish) Niña de 11 años tiene siete meses de embarazo tras haber sido violada [11-year-old girl is seven months pregnant after having been raped]. Gamma Noticias. 2009-09-30. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ Wrigley, Deborah (2010-01-28). “Man accused of fathering child with 11-year-old”. ABC News. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- ^ (French) Donovan, Fidy R. (2009-12-29). “Victime d’un viol à 11 ans, la petite Méline a accouché d’un petit Chris Noël”. ActuMada. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Spanish) Vica, Walter (2009-10-03). “Nena de 10 años embarazada de 6 meses tras ser violada [Young 10-year-old girl 6 months pregnant after being raped]”. Diario de Cuyo. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- ^ Ndlovu-Gherke, Nomsa (2011-11-13). “Eleven-year-old givens birth in Ngamiland”. Mmegi 28 (136). Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Menina de 11 anos ja é mãe”. Blog da Lazinha. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 2012-08-25.[dead link]
- ^ (Portuguese) “após gestação de risco, índia e 11 anos dá à luz em mato grosso do sul…”. Terra Blogs. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2012-08-25.[self-published source?]
- ^ “Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital”. Fox News. 2010-02-05. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Romanian) “Mamă la 11 ani, a făcut sex cu tatăl vitreg de la şase ani! [Mother at 11, she had sex with her stepfather since her 6 years!]”. Click!. 2010-02-09. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una nenita, violada, dio a luz ayer [A young girl, raped, gave birth yesterday]”. Informate Salta’. 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una menor de 11 años tuvo un hijo luego de un embarazo originado por un abuso sexual con acceso carnal [An 11-year-old minor had a son after being pregnant by sexual abuse with rape]”. Zona Sur Salta. 2010-02-25. Retrieved 2012-08-03.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Confirmaron el caso de la niña-madre de 11 años que dio a luz a un bebé en el Hospital de Villa Mercedes [(Authorities) confirmed the case of the 11-year-old child-mother who gave birth to a baby at the Villa Mercedes Hospital]”. Cronica de San Luis. 2010-05-05. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Portuguese) Wanderley, Ed (2010-05-03). “Menina de 11 anos diz estar grávida do irmão, de 29 [11-year-old girl says she is pregnant by her brother, age 29]”. Diario de Pernambuco [Pernambuco Newspaper]. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Romanian) “A devenit mamă la 11 ani”. Tribuna. 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- ^ (French) “Violée à 10 ans, mère à 11 ans”. DH. 2011-03-05. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Vítima de estupro, menina de 11 anos dá à luz gêmeos [Victime of rape, 11-year-old girl gives birth to twins]”. Cidadao Margaridense. 2010-07-15. Archived from the original on 25 July 2010. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Homem acusado de estuprar e engravidar enteada na grande BH é preso em Itamaraju”. Teixeira News. 2010-08-20. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña de once años dio a luz en el hospital San Pablo [Eleven-year-old girl gave birth in San Pablo Hospital]”. ABC Color. 2010-07-06. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Spanish) “Niña indígena de 11 años dio a luz en el Hospital San Pablo [11-year-old indigenous girl gave birth in San Pablo Hospital]”. ABC Color. 2010-07-07. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Portuguese) “POLICIAL: A casa caiu, casal é preso por pedofilia”. DestakiNews. 2010-05-11. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- ^ (Spanish)“Niña indígena mexicana se convirtió en madre a los 11 años [Mexican indigenous girl becomes a mother at age 11]”. El Comercio [The (World of) Commerce]. 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Sexton, Reid (2010-11-11). “Girl, 11, gives birth – man charged”. The Age. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ Lowe, Adrian (2011-07-23). “Man jailed for abusing girl”. The Age. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- ^ Dunn, Mark (2011-07-22). “Man who had relationship with primary-school girl jailed for 10 years”. Herald Sun. Retrieved 2012-11-19.
- ^ (Spanish) “Una nena de 11 años está embarazada porque abusaron de ella [A young girl, age 11, is pregnant due to abuse]”. Los Andes. 2010-09-24. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- ^ (Spanish)“Con apenas 10 años quedó embarazada [Pregnant when barely 10 years old]”. Taringa!. 2010-07-26. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Menina de 11 anos dá à luz um menino no hospital Roberto Santos [11-year-old girl gives birth to a boy at Roberto Santos Hospital]”. Correio. 2011-12-18. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ Balloch, Jim (2010-12-15). “Police: Jailed man planned hit”. knoxnews. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ Satterfield, Jamie (2011-08-08). “Knox County rapist admits trying to kill pregnant 10-year-old victim”. knoxnews. Retrieved 2012-07-22.
- ^ a b (Spanish) “Niña wayuu de once años tuvo niña, tras cumplir nueve meses de embarazo [Eleven-year-old Wayuu girl had a girl after nine months of pregnancy]”. El Heraldo [The Herald]. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- ^ Reilly, Ed (2011-05-23). “Did 11 Year Old Become Pregnant at Summer Camp?”. WKTV. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- ^ Vaughters, Al (2011-05-23). “Why didn’t YMCA report sexual attack?”. WIVB. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- ^ Vaughters, Al (2011-06-30). “YMCA camp counselor no longer faces rape charge”. WIVB. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- ^ Vaughters, Al (2011-08-05). “DNA: man accused of rape is not father”. WIVB. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- ^ (Spanish) “Madre de menor violada cuenta su historia [Mother of a raped minor tells her story]”. RTU. 2011-03-23. Retrieved 2012-08-28.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Hombre acusado de violar a su hijastra recibió prisión preventiva [Man accused of raping his stepdaughter received provisional detention]”. 2011-03-07. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Spanish) “En prisión acusado por hijastra [In prison, accused by stepdaughter]”. El Universo. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ (Spanish) “Moyobamba: Niña de 11 años alumbra bebé producto de una violación [Moyobama: 11-year-old girl gives birth to a baby, product of rape]”. RPP Noticias. 2011-03-28. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Ser Mãe Com 11 Anos de Idade [Being a Mother at Age 11]”. Angola Bela. 2012-05-01. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ a b (Vietnamese) Linh Nhâm (2011-11-11). “Người đàn ông hư hỏng gây nỗi đau 4 thế hệ”. Pháp Luật. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ a b (Vietnamese) “Vụ học sinh lớp 6 “dính” bầu”: Ứa nước mắt nhìn con sinh cháu”. Giadinh. 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Vietnamese) “Vụ HS lớp 6 mang bầu 7 tháng: 20 năm tù cho yêu râu xanh”. Giadinh. 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2011-11-16.
- ^ (Indonesian) “W.D.E Mojokerto”. Detik Surabaya. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^ (Spanish) “Nena de 11 años dio luz en el hospital [Young 11-year-old girl gave birth in a hospital]”. Dato Extra. 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- ^ (Spanish) “En Orán, el 30% de los partos son de menores de 18 años [In Orán 30% of births are to those under 18]”. El Intransigente. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- ^ (Portuguese) “São Francisco: mãe aos 11 anos [São Francisco: mother at age 11]”. Nova Pauta. 2011-11-22. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Portuguese) “Polícia prende homem que teve filho com menina de 11 anos no RS [Police apprehend a man who had a child with an 11-year-old in RS (Río Grande do Sul)]”. G1 Globo. 2011-11-23. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Spanish) Bueso, Juan José (2011-08-03). “Niña de once años da a luz en el hospital Rivas [11-year-old girl gives birth in Rivas hospital]”. La Prensa [The Press]. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
- ^ a b “Bail set at $1M in case of 11-year-old mom”. United Press International. 2011-11-06. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- ^ “Man Who Impregnated 11-Year-Old Girl To Spend Decades In Prison”. CBS Detroit. 27 September 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- ^ “Man Accused Of Impregnating 11-Year-Old Girl Arrested”. CBS Detroit. 6 September 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- ^ “Bond Set At $1 Million In Case of Impregnated Girl”. CBS Detroit. 6 September 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- ^ “Man Pleads Guilty To Impregnating 11-Year-Old Girl”. CBS Detroit. 28 August 2012. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- ^ “Trial Delayed For Man Accused Of Impregnating 11-Year-Old Girl”. CBS Detroit. 10 July 2012. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- ^ Ramirez, Charles E. (2011-12-15). “DNA verifies Mount Clemens man fathered 11-year-old’s child”. The Detroit News. Retrieved 2011-12-15.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) Justiniano, Berthy Vaca (2011-09-14). “Niña violada por su padre es madre a los 11 años [Girl raped by her father is mother at age 11]”. El Deber [The Duty]. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- ^ “11-year-old girl gives birth in central Philippines”. Channel 6 News. 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2011-12-12.[dead link]
- ^ (Portuguese) “‘Profissão Repórter’ conta histórias de gravidez na adolescência”. TV Globo. 2011-11-23. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ (Portuguese) “A realidade da infância moderna”. Blogspot. 2011-11-24. Retrieved 2012-08-25.[dead link][self-published source?]
- ^ (Portuguese) “Garota de 11 anos fica grávida”. Diario de Cuiabá. 2011-06-30. Retrieved 2012-09-06.
- ^ (Portuguese) Rodrigues, Caroline (2011-06-30). “Índia de 11 anos é estuprada”. Juara Net. Retrieved 2012-09-06.
- ^ (Turkish) “BOLU’DA BÜYÜK SKANDAL – 11 YAŞINDAKİ ÇOCUK 8 AYLIK HAMİLE ÇIKTI..!!”. Hürriyet. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- ^ (Portuguese) Silva, Eduardo (2012-03-14). “Aconteceu em Caicó: Criança de 11 anos deu a luz a um bebê de mais de 4kg”. Retrieved 2012-11-01.[self-published source?]
- ^ a b Legănel, Cătălin (April 21, 2012). “11-year-old girl gives birth to a baby boy after being raped”. Gândul. Retrieved April 25, 2012.
- ^ “Eldorado: La nena de 11 años víctima de violación dio a luz a un varón, se llama Benjamín [Eldorado: The 11-year-old girl who was a victim of rape gave birth to a boy, she named him Benjamin]”. Missiones Online. 2012-05-04. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Spanish) Azarkevich, Ernesto (2012-04-15). “Misiones: una nena de 11 años está embarazada de 8 meses [Misiones: a young 11-year-old girl is 8 months pregnant]”. Clarin. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Spanish) “Conmueve a Misiones una nena de 11 años embarazada por violación [Young 11-year-old pregnant by rape is moved to Misiones]”. Los Andes. 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ^ (Spanish) “Lista fecha de juicio para degenerado que panzoneó a su hijita de once años [Trial date set for degenerate who impregnated his 11-year-old stepdaughter]”. Nuevaya. 2012-05-07. Retrieved 2012-09-02.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Concordia: dio a luz la nena de 11 años embarazada en General Campos [Concordia: the young 11-year-old pregnant girl gave birth in General Campos]”. Informe Digital. 2012-07-24. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Spanish) “Fue mamá la niña de 11 años de General Campos [11-year-old girl from General Campos became a mother]”. El Diario. 2012-07-24. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Spanish) “Buscan a sospechoso de violar a niña de 11 años”. Extra. 2012-05-17. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- ^ “11-year-old seven months pregnant”. Guyana Times. 2012-06-12. Retrieved 2012-09-07.[dead link][self-published source?]
- ^ (Spanish) “Madre de una niña de 11 años embarazada quiere que su hija se case con el acusado de la violación [Mother of a pregnant 11-year-old girl wants her daughter to marry the one accused of raping her]”. Diario Chaco. 2012-07-13. Retrieved 2012-08-26.
- ^ (French) “Kelly, 11 ans, bientôt maman…”. France 1ère TV Réunion. 2012-05-16. Retrieved 2012-09-07.[dead link]
- ^ (Spanish) “Cárcel para un hombre por violar a una nena de 11 años [Jail for a man who raped an 11-year-old girl]”. Entremedios. 2012-08-17. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- ^ (Spanish) “¿Es justo que una niña de 11 años sea madre? [Is it fair that an 11-year old girl is a mother?]”. Diario La Región de Loreto [Newspaper of the Loreto Region]. 2012-09-14. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
APA YANG MENJADI KESIMPULAN BAGI BAHASAN KITA DI ATAS?
Yang pertama adalah:kesalalahan alkitab yang amat fatal,menduduk kan anak 11 tahun sudah menikah dan punya anak.apakah seorang anak 11 tahun sudah mampu mem produksi sperma buat membuahi perempuan hingga hamil?umur berapa sang permaisuri saat itu?apakah ayat di atas terkesan rasional atau tidak?kesalahan alkitab ini amat terang dari segi ilmu kedokteran modern soal pembuahan dan kandungan.jika salah penulisan angka,maka apakah kita bisa mempercayai setiap tulisan slebor dan sembrono?/tidak teliti?
yang kedua adalah:kristen kerap menganggap nabi muhammad nabi bejat,haus sex,kakek tua bau tanah yang suka daun muda,pendosa hanya karena menikahi Aisyah.padahal Rumah tangga Rasulullah amat harmonis dan bahagia dengan Aisyah. padahal TAK ADA SATUPUN DALIL DALAM ALKITAB bahwa menikahi gadis kecil adalah haram dan berdosa.melihat contoh di atas,umur Ahas adalah 11 tahun waktu punya anak.lantas,umur berapa ahas menikah?dan permaisurinya pasti berumur di bawah 11,10,9 tahun?apakah alkitab mencela Ahas karena menikahi permaisuri kecil?TIDAK ADA.jika pun permaisuri Ahas lebih tua dari Ahas,apakah wanita lebih tua dari Ahas tak di sebut Pedopilia juga jika menikahi anak lelaki kecil?kalau tidak,diskriminasi gender donk?jika pun permaisuri Ahas lebih tua dari ahas,tak ada satupun dalil alkitab yang mencela tindakan permaisuri Ahas sebagai dosa dan kejahatan.jika pun Ahas dan Daud tak menikahi anak kecil(tetapi ternyata ya,)tetap TAK BISA menghakimi nabi Muhammad karena menikahi Aisyah,sebab tak ada satupun dalil dalam alkitab bahwa menikahi anak kecil yang lebih muda adalah dosa dan haram.lagi pula,pernikahan nabi adalah BUAT BENAR2 BERUMAH TANGGA DENGAN BAIK.seorang pedopil tentu tak akan cukup dengan satu gadis kecil.sebab penyuka gadis kecil tentu ingin menuruti hawa nafsu dengan banyak gadis kecil lainnya.ketika ia sudah mendapat seorang gadis kecil yang cantik,tentu ia lama2 akan bosan.dan tertarik kecantikan gadis kecil lainnya,itulah penyakit pedopilia.namun nabi tidak demikian.nabi bukan seorang yang ter obsesi dgn anak kecil.pernikahan itu murni atas perintah dan hikmah Allah.jika nabi ter obsesi dgn anak kecil,tentu nabi sejak dahulu tak akan sudi menikahi khadijah dan saudah yg sudah tua.dan setelah menikahi aisyah,tentu nabi mencari gadis2 kecil lainnya atas alasan agama di nikahi.tenyata isteri2 nabi setelah aisyah,beberapanya perempuan tua.namun,nabi menikahi Aisyah buka lah murni syahwat belaka,tetapi dengan berbagai pertimbangan matang dari perntah Allah pada nya.